Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 18, 2019
So I was playing Skywars with my friend , NthBlaytman and then we where using a tactic that we just camp at our base, but for a few minutes we got bored and then rushed the final person, (Where in Teams of Two) we where building a watchtower next to them because we thought it was fun so I decided to make a sign and then suddenly I put the sign down and then I was kicked the message was
"An error occurred on our servers! We're sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later! :D"
upload_2019-8-18_11-28-44.png

That was a very weird glitch, please fix this glitch, thanks! :)
I cant post it in bug reports because I cant registerreports in game for no reason

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
So I was playing Skywars with my friend , NthBlaytman and then we where using a tactic that we just camp at our base, but for a few minutes we got bored and then rushed the final person, (Where in Teams of Two) we where building a watchtower next to them because we thought it was fun so I decided to make a sign and then suddenly I put the sign down and then I was kicked the message was
"An error occurred on our servers! We're sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later! :D"View attachment 155214

That was a very weird glitch, please fix this glitch, thanks! :)
I cant post it in bug reports because I cant registerreports in game for no reason
If you are able to, mind sending me a video of the glitch occurring so that i can pass it on? ^^
You need to type the report command on the Java server.

This is an interesting glitch, though. I wonder what causes it. :)
Fyi, Bedrock users usually have issues with the reports site (As in not being able to make an reports site account) ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom