The Netherlands
- new towers and mobs
- new armageddon ideas and maybe even remove lightning
- different level armageddons as the game keeps going on
- new maps
- more playable normal or quick start income
- balance mobs like blazes to become less OP, and giants should be better
- fix team griefer
- make stuff like poison more useful, cuz at this point you will only need path 1 once in your whole game

yeah... quite a bit i'd like to see different x3

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]

It was pitched by Cubecraft management and it has yet to be done

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
something they should fix: the lagg armageddon creates for some reason

edit:
make Survival mode more fun, and not impossible after a while. you basically build up that much defence, its impossible to hit the castle!

Last edited:

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I think some different towers or troops would be nice for an update. I am not a regular TD player so I don't really know what to suggest as well as any ideas for these towers or troops.

KaiChu

Feb 2, 2016
I hope there will be changes on the armageddon mode(horde). I remember that horde mode would send a very large amount of troops before(long long long time ago). But now, this mode has changed and it sends very few troops. I hope horde mode can be changed, like before.

Reactions: InkAsriel

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I would like to see the wrong tower placement thing getting fixed, so it will no longer frustrate people.
That is the only thing that does bother me in the game, plus it has been requested for such a long time, that I highly doubt it's going to be ignored when we get a TD update in the future.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I hope there will be changes on the armageddon mode(horde). I remember that horde mode would send a very large amount of troops before(long long long time ago). But now, this mode has changed and it sends very few troops. I hope horde mode can be changed, like before.
i sometimes even get hordes without any mobs at all, but the lagg is still there for some reason. good suggestion!

Reactions: KaiChu

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Team bank, so you can put resources for the whole team. (If someone leaves stuff goes into bank)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
another suggestion lol, they should make it so you can see who placed which tower on the enemy their team. it doesnt add too much to the game i know, but it would filtering out all the griefers so much better!
the screenshot is the enemy team, and because of that, i was unable to get enough on video to report the griefer :(

Attachments

• nice team.png
    nice team.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 162
Reactions: Shotgun

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
- Improve armageddon modes / add a new armageddon mode

- More towers / change or improve some abilities in existent towers

- New enemies / new abilities

- More...

Yeah, honestly, that's my answer. You've been thinking the same thing I have. I think if you add this it would be the best thing I've seen in a long time.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom