• Yes (explain)

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No (explain)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hey guys! I think towers should only be placeable in the right spots because I'm tired of my teammates placing them in the wrong spots, and they should have known where they are supposed to be placed.

Here is what this idea means:
  1. If you place a 3x3 tower in a 5x5 area, it would say "This tower is too small to be placed here."
  2. If you place a 5x5 tower in a 3x3 area, it would say "This tower is too big to be placed here."
Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
This has been suggested before, but we definitely need this. They should also make the system so you only can place the towers in the middle of the spot, which will prevent the tower spamming (one tower will always take one spot)

Reactions: Beyner127 and Keanu

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As @Fisktratt said it has been suggested many times.It would be very nice to get that,since not much people know how to play TD when they start.I don’t know why it’s not getting added,even though everyone wants it

Reactions: MeggalBozale

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
This has been suggested before, but we definitely need this. They should also make the system so you only can place the towers in the middle of the spot, which will prevent the tower spamming (one tower will always take one spot)
I agree that players should only be able to place towers in the center of a 5x5 or 3x3 area as well because towers don't need to take up 2 spots.

D

Deleted member 347571

I agree with this because i have seen people troll in Tower Defence sometimes and it is pretty annoying when you try to play a serious game or newer people that don't know how to play and place archers at 5x5 spots (I don't blame them). Also some towers don't work at every spot, that should be disabled too.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i think it must be only a warning for new ussers, a lot of people use 3x3 towers in 5x5 slots as a reserve for the leacher as a example, and a lot of times you place a line of 5x5 using some slots of 3x3
just as a warning in my opinion.
but missplace 3x3 is anoying and i think shall be imposible to place 3x3 bad

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
We really need this suggestion because of new players that don't know how to start playing. Or adding a tutorial to teach new players how to play the game.

I have reported a lot of trollers in this game and they pretend they're new, so adding this will fix trolling and misplacing as well.

Nice suggestion!

Reactions: Dronade

Dronade

Novice Member
Dec 16, 2019
Wales, UK
I definitely agree, so many games ive lost to people trolling and placing towers incorrectly, messes up the whole game tbh. but then in my opinion i think TD needs an update overall too. It is my favourite game on cube after all. :p

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
If you know what you are doing, sometimes it can be useful to place a 5x5 on a 6x6 spot, so i think it would be better to make some sort of system where if 3 players press on the tower and vote, the tower gets removed and the player gets the sell value back. This has to be balanced a bit more though i think, but removing the possibility alltogether is not necessery

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
I definitely agree, so many games ive lost to people trolling and placing towers incorrectly, messes up the whole game tbh. but then in my opinion i think TD needs an update overall too. It is my favourite game on cube after all. :p
Yeah. Thank you for your point here. I just want to point out that I'm tired of having to say "Please sell that tower" when I see a misplaced tower.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom