Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Hello! (This suggestion does ONLY apply to solo modes of Skywars, Survival Games, Minerware, FFA, Layer Spleef and Lucky Islands)
When we join a solo game on cubecraft, we see that in the TAB list all of our names are changed to a yellow color.
My suggestion is to change that to match the color of our ranks, and this won't mean targetting because people see our rank in chat when we type something and before the actual game starts.

Here are some examples:
u9oEj53
(MINERWARE)
10CdGYE
(SURVIVALGAMES)

In my opinion it just looks a lot better changing the TAB list to match the color of your rank. I am also adding @ToxiicAF idea from the comments to make the voting have an option of being anonymous. ;)

Comment your opinion down below! And remember to vote in the poll above!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 100818

I agree, it'll be better to see if there are rankers in the game so they know if there are people who can vote. And I've never liked the yellow and white tab list before so good idea +1 :)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I think this should be in the ew, sw, and sg pre lobbies, also they should say "Anonymous" voted for OP, so you wont get targeted. This is for team and solo games.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
and this won't mean targetting because people see our rank in chat when we type something and before the actual game starts.
well for someone who joins right before the game starts it could very well mean that
I don't see why add this personally
if your reasoning is so you can see people's names/ranks you can type /list
also if everyone has the same coloured name than you can tell where people are by looking at the tab list in alphabetical order
first it goes A-Z in players who's name begins with a capital and than it goes from a-z with people who's name begins with a lowercase letter

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! (This suggestion does ONLY apply to solo modes of Skywars, Survival Games, Minerware, FFA, Layer Spleef and Lucky Islands)
When we join a solo game on cubecraft, we see that in the TAB list all of our names are changed to a yellow color.
My suggestion is to change that to match the color of our ranks, and this won't mean targetting because people see our rank in chat when we type something and before the actual game starts.

Here are some examples:
u9oEj53
(MINERWARE)
10CdGYE
(SURVIVALGAMES)

In my opinion it just looks a lot better changing the TAB list to match the color of your rank. I am also adding @ToxiicAF idea from the comments to make the voting anonymous. ;)

Comment your opinion down below! And remember to vote in the poll above!

YESSSS PLZ!!!
+1
But people who target voters thou...

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
well for someone who joins right before the game starts it could very well mean that
I don't see why add this personally
if your reasoning is so you can see people's names/ranks you can type /list
also if everyone has the same coloured name than you can tell where people are by looking at the tab list in alphabetical order
first it goes A-Z in players who's name begins with a capital and than it goes from a-z with people who's name begins with a lowercase letter
It's mostly for aesthetics. I know about the /list and that is why this "small" feature won't really make targetters target you more than before, because they still see you name when you vote, before the games starts, or if they know you or have seen you before hand.
YESSSS PLZ!!!
+1
But people who target voters thou...
Well, currently they know who voted as they see that in chat and they can see which ranks everyone has either way, if you just type in chat or a few other things that I said just before.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I agree, it'll be better to see if there are rankers in the game so they know if there are people who can vote. And I've never liked the yellow and white tab list before so good idea +1 :)

In the start of the game when your waiting for players the tab list shows all the ranker. The when the game starts it goes white.

+1 I like this idea because even when that game is on you can see all the rankers.

Reactions: ElPtricko

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
That's a nice idea. Some people want to play, for example, EggWars and want to play OP. But if there's no player with a rank, it's not going to happen. You can't see if there's a player with a rank when you're about to vote and that makes your suggestion very useful! So.. +1!!!

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
I just voted no, I dislike this idea because i think in-game everyone is the same. Everyone is just a regular player and this feature does not add anything to game-play in my opinion, only thing it will add is that players will target you even more then they do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.