Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I just voted no, I dislike this idea because i think in-game everyone is the same. Everyone is just a regular player and this feature does not add anything to game-play in my opinion, only thing it will add is that players will target you even more then they do now.
Well thanks for your opinion!
Though they won't necessarily target you more than before, because currently they can also see which rank you have in numerous ways.

Also, in-game the people who bought a rank deserve to show that they have it, not to hide it. Rankers, use a lot of money on a rank and would personally not have my rank hidden.

Last edited:

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello! (This suggestion does ONLY apply to solo modes of Skywars, Survival Games, Minerware, FFA, Layer Spleef and Lucky Islands)
When we join a solo game on cubecraft, we see that in the TAB list all of our names are changed to a yellow color.
My suggestion is to change that to match the color of our ranks, and this won't mean targetting because people see our rank in chat when we type something and before the actual game starts.

Here are some examples:
u9oEj53
(MINERWARE)
10CdGYE
(SURVIVALGAMES)

In my opinion it just looks a lot better changing the TAB list to match the color of your rank. I am also adding @ToxiicAF idea from the comments to make the voting have an option of being anonymous. ;)

Comment your opinion down below! And remember to vote in the poll above!
I totally agree :)

Reactions: ElPtricko

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I like standing out in tab, i spent £100 to support the server, so i should get the recognision. Granted this is game lobbies only. But the new system doesnt fix being targeted. In games such as sg, i vote hardcore health and then killed minutes later with them saying "Thats for choosing hardcore health". You dont get targetted for being a rank, there are loads of ranks on the server now that being one isnt that special, they target you because you voted something they didnt like

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Top Bottom