Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
People may say oh targeting is just a strategy but no it is clearly trolling.They do it to get people mad.Its just stupid not to make targeting go under trolling.Sometimes they would even cross team just to get someone.They don’t even care about winning or losing but just making sure their targets down.They know what their doing and probably are saying oh it’s just a strategy so that means trolling is a strategy know kinda of weird.

In one game I got targeted by three teams they all tried to kill us and destroy our egg but didn’t care about anyone else.Then they leave the game after the kill the target.This happens to me a lot when I’m alone and I might leave cubecraft all together.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I fully agree with your claim about targeting. However, it seems unlikely to me that you get targeted all the time. I have played a lot with other eggwars leaderboard players, and across hundreds of games, there were only a couple instances that could be considered targeting. Regardless of if they know you are a good player, there will be times when other players/teams will focus or rush you and you have to be prepared to handle that.

I also think that isolated instances of target-like actions should not be classified as trolling since there is no way to know for sure the intentions of the person, but repeated or constant target-like should as not only is that behavior more annoying to deal with, but also indicates a clear intention.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I literally don’t even leave my island but their like oh gotta target.
That doesnt make a difference. If they notice you from previous games and you competed well with them. Then theyre most likely going to go for you to get you over and done with as your seen as a threat. You dont even have to leave your own island for that

Reactions: wxzzrd

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
That doesnt make a difference. If they notice you from previous games and you competed well with them. Then theyre most likely going to go for you to get you over and done with as your seen as a threat. You dont even have to leave your own island for that
I never saw them before.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
See the issue with this is how can you easily tell apart if someone is targeting and or if someone is just playing the game normally. Say that if someone was targeting you and they killed you one game. then joined the next game you played and did it again. how can a staff member know that it wasn't just coincidence. It makes reporting this hard.

Also i do not believe that targeting should be bannable or counted as trolling. Because if i see a player that is skilled that i have fought before, of course i am going to go for him first and get that fight out of the way. Its not hard to deal with someone who is targeting you. you can simply just leave the game or fight the person. if you lose then it is what it is. if the player is following you into your next game. just leave and wait a few minutes then join another match.
I literally don’t even leave my island but their like oh gotta target.
If i see someone who hasnt left there island i will most certanilly go for them because it shows that they are less skilled and an easy target. staying on your island in eggwars or skywars is basically asking to be targeted lol

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
See the issue with this is how can you easily tell apart if someone is targeting and or if someone is just playing the game normally. Say that if someone was targeting you and they killed you one game. then joined the next game you played and did it again. how can a staff member know that it wasn't just coincidence. It makes reporting this hard.

Also i do not believe that targeting should be bannable or counted as trolling. Because if i see a player that is skilled that i have fought before, of course i am going to go for him first and get that fight out of the way. Its not hard to deal with someone who is targeting you. you can simply just leave the game or fight the person. if you lose then it is what it is. if the player is following you into your next game. just leave and wait a few minutes then join another match.

If i see someone who hasnt left there island i will most certanilly go for them because it shows that they are less skilled and an easy target. staying on your island in eggwars or skywars is basically asking to be targeted lol
Everyone else didn’t and I was still preparing for a rush idk why you guys support targeters I one time got everyone in the game on me.3 teams targeted us for I don’t even know why.So this is what happens I go to middle and every team like oh must destroy my team but not give anything about the other teams.Its stupid one time this guy crossed teamed with another guy to destroy my egg.I’ve never seen them before ever in a game and I keep good track of who I get.

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You play Bedrock? How hard you can really be targetted, there are so many players that I highly doubt that you're playing against the same players 3+ games in a row...
You're making it look like if you get targetted you can't win any more... which is really not the case. Getting targeted even makes the games more fun to be honest
If players cross team, just report them... targetting is part of the game, especially Eggwars where taking out the best team first at the cost of your Egg isn't too bad of an idea in most cases.
You should even worry less about it, you play Bedrock you can bridge and run away at the same speed! Just go away and farm mid....
In no way do I support this idea, sorry

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
You play Bedrock? How hard you can really be targetted, there are so many players that I highly doubt that you're playing against the same players 3+ games in a row...
You're making it look like if you get targetted you can't win any more... which is really not the case. Getting targeted even makes the games more fun to be honest
If players cross team, just report them... targetting is part of the game, especially Eggwars where taking out the best team first at the cost of your Egg isn't too bad of an idea in most cases.
You should even worry less about it, you play Bedrock you can bridge and run away at the same speed! Just go away and farm mid....
In no way do I support this idea, sorry
I do mostly on mangrove map.And that means I should be like oh everyone target me please so I get mad no.I don’t like playing with targeters and just want a normal game thats why when I see people I know who will target I leave the game.Also I’m a rusher by the way and they have no way of knowing whose good or bad if they never played with me.Everyone goes to middle and it doesn’t portray weakness.Infact that’s how I do my rushes.But no when I try to speed bridge away another kid joins them who’s on a different team.Idk why you think targeting is fun but I just think people who target are toxic.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
You know wave master, sometimes there are people who maybe see that you have vip before the game starts, or that you are jumpbridging, so they see you as a bigger threat then those nons over there who don’t even have armor on. it’s not skyways targeting sometimes you are just a bigger threat. I really don’t think that that many people know you and will target you.

OnionSoups

Feb 17, 2021
Targeting is just being smart, and realising you're a threat and need to be taken out, or going for a weak team to get easy kills.

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Sardonyq

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
I'm not sure, targeting is something that can't be proven. By this, I mean that sure you're killing someone over and over, but that can also just be playing the game. The person accused of being a "targeter" can just say, "I only see this person and they keep trying to do X so I need to kill them", you can't really prove targeting.

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I’d like this thread locked because people are necroposting and I don’t really like this thread so @Technosword lock.

Also why the hell did this thread have to be revived it really sucks.Targeting is a demographic of the game and I’ve never complained about ever since this thread is really stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Top Bottom