Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cloud767

Feb 14, 2021
i would like to say that skywars in cubecraft is trash currently, and even though the changes coming with new kits were nice, there are 2 things that would bring back to cubecraft the title of having the best skywars in all servers.

first one: revert kit swordsman to a iron sword with sharpnes 2 in all modes.
second one: separate team and solo skywars kits again, sword of defiance was amazing and you can not refute it.
third one: bring back the old lobby, its so important dude, dont get me started on the badness (edited) that party limit is 3 for non ranked players, but being able to choose the map with your friends made this irrelevant, all the single lobby change did was make the server more vip friendly and less free to play appealing, which mind you, free to play is the biggest player base of any server.
bringing back swordsman, separating kits for team and solo, and please, most important of all, besting the swordsman change, bring. back. the. old. skywars. lobbies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree with you. First of all, in my opinion SkyWars how it currently is is nearly perfect. Everything works great, is well balanced, and the game is great to play!

This change was made to make the game fair for all users. Before, when the kit still gave the sharpness II iron sword, the game was nearly unplayable for new players because of how unbalanced it was. The new players are the most important for Cubecraft. If the first experiences on the network are bad (for instance because the game is unplayable for them because of how unbalanced it is), they will likely never return again. This means it is harder for Cubecraft to grow.

Apart from that I have no issues at all with how the current kits work. I usually pick the scout kit because of the speed potions, and in most of the games I find at least an iron sword, which is definitely good enough to win a fight.
second one: separate team and solo skywars kits again, sword of defiance was amazing and you can not refute it.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean here, but I don't agree with seperating the kits for solo and team. The kits are perfectly balanced in both gamemodes so there is no need at all to change this.
third one: bring back the old lobby, its so important dude, dont get me started on the bullshit that party limit is 3 for non ranked players, but being able to choose the map with your friends made this irrelevant, all the single lobby change did was make the server more vip friendly and less free to play appealing, which mind you, free to play is the biggest player base of any server.
bringing back swordsman, separating kits for team and solo, and please, most important of all, besting the swordsman change, bring. back. the. old. skywars. lobbies.
I definitely agree that map selection is an important thing. Especially with the fact that non-donators can't play in a party bigger than 3. But bringing back the old lobby is no option currently. Long story short is that there are too few players on the network currently to do this. I do agree with adding some sort of system which brings back the signs so stonerankers can play with their friends again.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
i would like to say that skywars in cubecraft is trash currently, and even though the changes coming with new kits were nice, there are 2 things that would bring back to cubecraft the title of having the best skywars in all servers.

third one: bring back the old lobby, its so important dude, dont get me started on the bullshit that party limit is 3 for non ranked players, but being able to choose the map with your friends made this irrelevant, all the single lobby change did was make the server more vip friendly and less free to play appealing, which mind you, free to play is the biggest player base of any server.
I too disagree. I personally think SkyWars is great. However, the kits are a little unbalanced. I find myself using either the Iron or Enchantment kit every game.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
you're joking, right? sharpness 2 in basic would be insane, even in normal it would be too much!
i dont really see the point in doing this honestly, they probably removed it for being too unbalanced.
third one: bring back the old lobby, its so important dude, dont get me started on the badness (edited) that party limit is 3 for non ranked players, but being able to choose the map with your friends made this irrelevant, all the single lobby change did was make the server more vip friendly and less free to play appealing, which mind you, free to play is the biggest player base of any server.
i agree the party system is annoying, really annoying, but the current lobby system is cheaper (as far as im aware of) and prevents lots of lobbies from being empty, cubecraft lost a huge amount of players over the last few years, so keeping 20 lobbies open at once would leave at least 15 more then likely empty

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Let's not, for example what @InkAsriel said. It's too OP in Basic which in this case I agree. You can't get a stronger sword in Basic than a Sharpness I Stone Sword or an Iron Sword. Sharpness II is too OP.
No, if they need the SkyWars lobby back, they need it for every game. Also for EggWars and Lucky Islands. Those games are really popular on CubeCraft.
Tbh I’d like to see the old lobbies again, and only other thing I want in SkyWars CubeCraft is for axes to do normal damage. (I play 1.9+)
I don't think the axes need to deal more damage. It's fine. You ever played survival or a speedrun or even manhunt. Axes are OP. If they 1.16 axes here you are defenseless. Everybody plays with an shield too.

Overall, SkyWars is a great game. The kits are balanced now and lobbies don't have to be changed.

Reactions: Zerynn and Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom