Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I have had many games where I have gotten much less armor and weapons than other players as have lost as they are much more stacked. I think that each game would be more fun if everyone had an even chance of winning.

Reactions: Facelurite

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Then choose the right kit. They give for reasons iron and ores to create armor If you have bad armor. So you Will always have a chance of winning If you think smart ;)

Yeah, choosing the kit is quite important.
a huge skywars update is coming with balanced kits etc. So would be more fair.

F

Facelurite

They should remove diamond and enchanted gear as well as iron chestplates from player islands and gradually increase loot as we get to mid. Diamond enchanted gear should not be in chests even at mid

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
I have had many games where I have gotten much less armor and weapons than other players as have lost as they are much more stacked. I think that each game would be more fun if everyone had an even chance of winning.
To some extent, I agree with this. I don't think that everyone should have the same exact items, but there have been many times when I don't get any blocks or weapons, and without those, you might as well just be dead. Skywars isn't Lucky Islands and should be based more on skill than luck.
They should remove diamond and enchanted gear as well as iron chestplates from player islands and gradually increase loot as we get to mid. Diamond enchanted gear should not be in chests even at mid
Wait, why? This wouldn't make things more balanced, it would just makes fights shorter.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Chests definitely need a rebalancing.
I've had games where I'm missing one or more of the common things:
-Food
-Weapon
-Pickaxe
-Blocks (seriously)
-Any projectiles

and usually it's the kit that gives me a chance.
Problem with that is: Kits shouldn't be the reason you stand a chance in a game, let alone win.
@Sylvaly 's solution is pretty good though!
However, we can't change normal mode too much since it'd turn into the basic items mode in some cases.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I certainly agree that the chests have to be balanced which is going to happen in the next Skywars update.
So, stay tuned for the next Skywars update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom