Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Its still not cool
Not one a one block bridge which is the only place its commonly used on
Anyone who plays skywars in 1.9 must have lost there god damn mind.

Thats bad on your part
Well then its still a 4v2
It still takes a few arrows to achieve 1 kill unless you knock them off.

Well you will most likely die when you fall or be very low if your going over 10 blocks.

Well all that is your opinion lol. Skybasing does take skill and actually changes the game up.

Not really a point tbh.
and skybasing is a point?
that is like saying here let's just give someone the power to break all eggs with a single command and than camp for the rest of the game
it is just camping either way
Also ever heard of being able to place blocks AROUND YOU? people can't shoot through blocks
and for crying out loud you barely take damage from falling in either triple health or just using a certain easy trick
SHIFT WHILE FALLING

Reactions: Lilleh__

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Its still not cool
Not one a one block bridge which is the only place its commonly used on
Anyone who plays skywars in 1.9 must have lost there god damn mind.

Thats bad on your part
Well then its still a 4v2
It still takes a few arrows to achieve 1 kill unless you knock them off.

Well you will most likely die when you fall or be very low if your going over 10 blocks.

Well all that is your opinion lol. Skybasing does take skill and actually changes the game up.

Not really a point tbh.
pls, quote parts at a time so I know what you're referring to so I can understand what you're saying. It helps a lot.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Skybasing should not be allowed. It is just time wasting and pointless.
Skybasing shouldn’t be allowed because you can win easy, and could be unfair to different players, and it’s a waste of time. It should stay not allowed because, one of the times you can’t even find the player, and in some games it’s impossible to reach the players because you don’t have enough blocks, etc. If you get knocked off, you will get knocked off, and die. Skybasing is related under camping, and camping isn’t allowed because it ruins the game, and takes long.

I disagree, and don’t see a “good” reason, to let it make allowed

About winning, games.. That’s the point because it’s unfair. doing nothing and wait untill the last player comes to get you.
Skybasing may be a "legit" strategy by the technical definition of the word, but it has no place on cubecraft. The only reason people skybase is because they know they're going to lose, so they just want to make it a pain for the other team to win out of spite. If you truly think people skybase to win, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I'll sell you for a very reasonable rate. You speak of bowpamming and mid-camping as annoying strategies, but at least those are an attempt to win. Skybasers are worse than hackers in terms of the spirit of their play, hackers at least try to win. Skybasers are just assholes.
All of these are correct. I disagree with this for these reasons above.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I know so many people is disagree so I wont even bother hosting a poll here but anyway I think skybasing should be allowed. Its a legit strategy not exploits or hacks or anything. Its a hated strategy but then why isnt bowspamming or sword spamming (In 1.9) or maybe even camping mid. These are all hated strategys but why arnt they banned and skybasing it. No its not "impossible" or "extremely hard" if your good. First if they are in a skybase you likely have full access to mid and their egg. So you can get all the resources you want and you can die but they cant. Also maybe just build up? Eventually they will run out of resources and things to defend with. Even if with all these facts, If you dont want to consider these just lower the build limit maybe? There no point to go 8 blocks beyond whats already there if your not skybasing.
No!! It's not allowed and it should stay not allowed... It's just not fair. You can't win from them.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Strongly disagree. Games such as EggWars take a long time without skybasers. There's really no need to make it longer and unenjoyable. Would hate to see the rule being removed. Especially for Infection. Humans would always win.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No, skybasing is something which isn't allowed and shouldn't be allowed. It's very annoying and irritating if someone or a team does this. That's why I'm glad it's not allowed.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Your point is valid, however the reason skybasing isnt allowed but others are is because skybasing prolongs the game to essentially no end, you could argue so does camping, but camping has a many weak spotsm skybasing dosent, the way i see if if skybasing was allowed everyone would skybase and it would be "wait wars" instead to see who can last the longest without leaving

Skybasing is also a significant advantage, your basically out of reach from both bows and enderpearls, and depending on where you are chasing can be very difficult based on your surroundings plus you can endlessy drop tnt to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom