Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I don't like this idea since I really like the current leaderboard. Though, what I would like is a monthly leaderboard. Players who aren't in the current leaderboard and who probably won't come in the leaderboards have the chance to get in the monthly leaderboard then.
This is exactly the same idea bro, the only thing is that your "season" is 1 month and my "season"
must be determined but the most people don't want a season that is longer then 1 month, I guess. So I think 1 month is perfect for the Season Leaderboards !

Reactions: Ducky

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
I think it's not needed to do, i feel the leaderbords are fine how they are now, the other thing is that the players who are in the leaderbord have fighted hard for it and it's not fair to take their 'special place' away, the leaderbords are fine how they are so no changes needed.
I agreed with you

Reactions: Gaaabb

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Hello everybody!

I'm suggesting to make leaderboards that will be resetted after a certain time.
For newcomers, it's almost impossible to make it to the current leaderboards.

The new leaderboards will be resetted after every season. (idk what a good duration is for a season but I was thinking about +/- 3 months)
Maybe there can also be prizes for the peoples who actually made it onto the leaderboards...(maybe some Points or even some Vanity Points!)

I don't say CubeCraft should remove the current leaderboards, they can keep these because it's still very cool to be on the Overall Leaderboard.

For me it should be very awesome to actually see this on the CubeCraft server :D
I hope you like the idea as well :)

Let me know what you think about this idea !
Honestly, I dont like your idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Robbedz's profile.
hapi birday :3
endertom100 wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
hellooo i just noticed you on the forums and i didn’t notice that i forgot to greet you! you seem like a really cool forums member and i look forward to seeing you more often on the platform!!! :D
Top Bottom