Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Make /report an open command

• No only for plus rank

Results are only viewable after voting.

imblockingyou

Jan 31, 2019
I think they should make /report for everyone because you can ban hackers easily this way. Yes i know they don't have enough staff or something like that but a solution to this problem is that they could make the /report command for ranks only.

imblockingyou

Jan 31, 2019
Failliam maybe they can do something like acces to the command gets removed from the player that fake reported 3 times or something

Apr 22, 2019
knowwhere
I think they should make /report for everyone because you can ban hackers easily this way. Yes i know they don't have enough staff or something like that but a solution to this problem is that they could make the /report command for ranks only.

YES and No

YES

I Actually think this is an Alright Suggestion. But Maybe Only People who have a Gold, Plus and Over Could have /report. Because people put there Money into the server to Support, and i think they Should get this.

No

Doesn't change the fact staff will get way to much reports. Then people will complain they don't get looked at.

Because like Falliam Said staff will get way to much reports. and They would Receive many Fake and Spam Reports Furthermore People would Report because they are better than them.
And Not enough Staff

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Maybe if they can report once in 2-4 hours, the spam will be reduced and a big amount of the heavy cheaters wil get reported and maybe even banned.
It still doesn't guaranteer staff to be able to act quick. As there will still be a lot of reports. So by the time they can look at the report, yiur game is already over, you probably died, and you could've reported him to the report site.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
The best way to report someone is still the like @Dutudy on the website. Because staff isn’t always online to look at the /report. I know not everybody has a beast pc and can record and still play decent. But you can always try to find someone who can do it. Add them as friend and send them a message with the name and maybe the game your playing.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
It still doesn't guaranteer staff to be able to act quick. As there will still be a lot of reports. So by the time they can look at the report, yiur game is already over, you probably died, and you could've reported him to the report site.
True, but I am not going to record 24/7 for cheaters, the command would just be way easier tbh. But I see your standpoint

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not either. But if you see one you can start recording
Some people don't have the fastest pc's or are not even able to record at all. Most of the time at the end of the day the cheater will be banned by sentinel already and most of my reports don't get answered the same day. But for people with a good pc, the recording won't be a problem that's a fact.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Some people don't have the fastest pc's or are not even able to record at all. Most of the time at the end of the day the cheater will be banned by sentinel already and most of my reports don't get answered the same day. But for people with a good pc, the recording won't be a problem that's a fact.
Well as I said, staff can't always act straight away. They're busy. So you'll need to wait anyway. So you might as well wait for Sentinel to ban him

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Well as I said, staff can't always act straight away. They're busy. So you'll need to wait anyway. So you might as well wait for Sentinel to ban him
Yea that's why the /report command is a very handy command, as I said before you can use the /report command every 2-4 hours. So the spam for the staff will be reduced and people with bad pc's can also report a cheater. Maybe if the staff can't even handle all the reports from /report it wouldn't matter because atleast some will and that would get less cheaters on the network

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
imagine 1000 players reporting every 2 hours, that makes 250 reports per hour plus eg 50 plus reports makes 300 reports per hour. It’s simply not do-able...
Yea that's why the /report command is a very handy command, as I said before you can use the /report command every 2-4 hours. So the spam for the staff will be reduced and people with bad pc's can also report a cheater. Maybe if the staff can't even handle all the reports from /report it wouldn't matter because atleast some will and that would get less cheaters on the network

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well I don’t have an issue with recording, I still get 500 FPS while I record, but I really understand the issues of some players. But these players ask me then to record or /report.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
imagine 1000 players reporting every 2 hours, that makes 250 reports per hour plus eg 50 plus reports makes 300 reports per hour. It’s simply not do-able...
I understand you believe me, but as I said it doesn't matter if someone reports doesn't get reviewed it's pure the fact that if maybe from the 250 incomming /reports only one get's reviewed and it's a cheater, it means there's one cheater less on the network. It doesn't matter if they all get reviewed because most of the time if he cheats he will get banned on the end of the day.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Well I don’t have an issue with recording, I still get 500 FPS while I record, but I really understand the issues of some players. But these players ask me then to record or /report.
Not all players can ask you, some players who play on version 1.8, the players that are muted, and not all players play the same game as you. I understand your point and appreciate it but you can't help all the players.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I understand you believe me, but as I said it doesn't matter if someone reports doesn't get reviewed it's pure the fact that if maybe from the 250 incomming /reports only one get's reviewed and it's a cheater, it means there's one cheater less on the network. It doesn't matter if they all get reviewed because most of the time if he cheats he will get banned on the end of the day.
It does matter because staff will get hate because /reports are never looked at.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
People are already complaining and hating on staff for not responding directly on website reports and ingame reports. So it would only make it worse. We need another solution.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom