Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should "Rejoin" be implemented in eggwars?

• Yes

Votes: 124 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 8.1%

• Total voters

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
So basically what title says. It should be added a Rejoin Thingy to Eggwars. (just like Hypixel does).
Jevmen made a Similar Thread but i thing this would be better.

So similar to jevmen post.
If one of your team leaves the game (cause of lag or etc.) he will be able to enter the game again if the Egg is still alive.
Your team cannot join again to the game if the egg its broken.
And obviusly, you cant add more players to a team (basically only people that were in the team can rejoin).

¿Why this should be added?
Sometimes people have lag and leave the matches. When you are in a party its pretty "annoying" because you need to leave the match to play again with your friend or otherway, just play the match and letting your friend waiting.

It would be good to be able to rejoin to the games because of that. And it not gives advantage since as i said you can rejoin only if your egg is alive. So with that doesnt give advantage. (And of course you cant rejoin if you leaved the match when you was the only guy in your team or you play solo ofc).

I was thinking about this idea, and likewise it would have its disadvantage, and it could be that, a player who has a very good armor, that is better in pvp, is following another player, let's say that the player disconnects and passes the time and he reconnects already when the other player is not aware of him, this could be very annoying being disconnected every time they are about to die.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
That could he abused rather easy.
*Gets hit in combat*
*Runs for until out of combat*
*Logs off*
You should die, combat or not.

In that he is right, I have experienced these actions in UHC fights on other servers, and it is quite annoying that when they are about to die they leave and seconds or minutes later.

HeyItsZax

Nov 19, 2017
that's an excellent idea for people who don't have the best wifi and when they crash they can rejoin and play the game as normal! :)

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
So basically what title says. It should be added a Rejoin Thingy to Eggwars. (just like Hypixel does).

If one of your team leaves the game (cause of lag or etc.) he will be able to enter the game again if the Egg is still alive.
And obviusly, you cant add more players to a team (basically only people that were in the team can rejoin).

Sometimes people have lag and leave the matches. When you are in a party its pretty "annoying" because you need to leave the match to play again with your friend or otherway, just play the match and letting your friend waiting.

It would be good to be able to rejoin to the games because of that. And it not gives advantage since as i said you can rejoin only if your egg is alive. So with that doesnt give advantage. (And of course you cant rejoin if you leaved the match when you was the only guy in your team or you play solo ofc).

This is a great Idea! But I don't know if that is fair.. normally your prepare for the numbers of teams and players you see on the board.

Look you're preparing for a 2 v 2 battle and you're building op.. but all of a sudden it will become a 3 v 2 and that makes it less fun in my opinion.

If they add this, they have to add it for like the only first 15 minutes or something.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
This is a great Idea! But I don't know if that is fair.. normally your prepare for the numbers of teams and players you see on the board.

Look you're preparing for a 2 v 2 battle and you're building op.. but all of a sudden it will become a 3 v 2 and that makes it less fun in my opinion.

If they add this, they have to add it for like the only first 15 minutes or something.

How would a 3rd player join if it's a 2 person map?

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
I didn't said it was a 2 person map.. If it is a map for 3 person and 1 player left you prepare for a 2 v 2 and if that 3rd players all of a sudden joins back it is unfair
then perhaps people only can join 2 minutes after they've been disconnected?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
one time i got kicked from the game bc of my internet but i was winning and it was really annoying
Hii, You're right but this thread has been inactive for 11 days... so and I quote the rule book:
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games,
map submissions or introduction threads.

@ImJunior lock?

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hii, You're right but this thread has been inactive for 11 days... so and I quote the rule book:
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games,
map submissions or introduction threads.

@ImJunior lock?

omg, can you please stop asking for locks? It is rude and disrespectful to the thread owner. It also has't been two weeks since the last response, so this thread isn't considered old yet. This discussion is still relevant and the thread was revived with reason. As to the content of the thread, I could not agree more. When you put 30 minutes of effort into an EggWars game and you get kicked it is just so annoying and discouraging.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
This would be very cool if they added something like this. I have had many games that I got kicked, had lag or just randomly crash for no reason. I would be nice to rejoin but if you rejoin you would die and respawn. like many people have said. :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

This Idea is so good. please add this Cubecraft xD

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I've thought about this idea before, and I totally agree! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom