Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should "Rejoin" be implemented in eggwars?

• Yes

Votes: 124 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 8.1%

• Total voters

Roubory

Jun 28, 2019
I disagree. If you have lag tough luck if you leave tough luck. This idea could ruin the game for example you lag out, You rejoin and still have all of your materials. <—— you could also be in pvp and be losing so you run and leave the game. After a while you rejoin and you are safe no one is attacking..... one more point cube hasn’t had a system like this for as long as I have played so i doubt they will add one now.
A solution for this problem is that when you leave and rejoin, you appear dead. That way, when someone is running and then leave, he appears without his/hers materials.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yeah it should be.Its very annoying because you can play an Eggwars game for more than 3 hours and you randomly get kicked for no reason.I want it

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know why this hasn't been implemented into, if not all gamemodes, at least skywars and eggwars. One idea that should be added if the reconnect feature is added is to prevent death logging, which means logging out of the server right before you die to escape dying, when you disconnect during the match your character will stay where it last was and will be able to be hurt and damaged by any surroundings and will drop all loot.

Reactions: Roubory

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I don't know why this hasn't been implemented into, if not all gamemodes, at least skywars and eggwars. One idea that should be added if the reconnect feature is added is to prevent death logging, which means logging out of the server right before you die to escape dying, when you disconnect during the match your character will stay where it last was and will be able to be hurt and damaged by any surroundings and will drop all loot.
This can probably get abused. What if you log out in the void, just before you're starting to take damage? If your character stays there until you log back on, it would be hard to kill it.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
So basically what title says. It should be added a Rejoin Thingy to Eggwars. (just like Hypixel does).
Jevmen made a Similar Thread but i thing this would be better.

So similar to jevmen post.
If one of your team leaves the game (cause of lag or etc.) he will be able to enter the game again if the Egg is still alive.
Your team cannot join again to the game if the egg its broken.
And obviusly, you cant add more players to a team (basically only people that were in the team can rejoin).

¿Why this should be added?
Sometimes people have lag and leave the matches. When you are in a party its pretty "annoying" because you need to leave the match to play again with your friend or otherway, just play the match and letting your friend waiting.

It would be good to be able to rejoin to the games because of that. And it not gives advantage since as i said you can rejoin only if your egg is alive. So with that doesnt give advantage. (And of course you cant rejoin if you leaved the match when you was the only guy in your team or you play solo ofc).

Just dont stand afk you know how annoying it is for other people? think of teammates

Vogel.

Jan 1, 2020
So basically what title says. It should be added a Rejoin Thingy to Eggwars. (just like Hypixel does).

If one of your team leaves the game (cause of lag or etc.) he will be able to enter the game again if the Egg is still alive.
And obviusly, you cant add more players to a team (basically only people that were in the team can rejoin).

Sometimes people have lag and leave the matches. When you are in a party its pretty "annoying" because you need to leave the match to play again with your friend or otherway, just play the match and letting your friend waiting.

It would be good to be able to rejoin to the games because of that. And it not gives advantage since as i said you can rejoin only if your egg is alive. So with that doesnt give advantage. (And of course you cant rejoin if you leaved the match when you was the only guy in your team or you play solo ofc).
i think this would be a great idea

Reactions: Drakie❤

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
I think they should add.If you're saying they could abuse it by leaving in a fight and rejoining, then they can just implement it where when you rejoin, you spawn with nothing and if you were in combat, the person you were in combat would get the kill. I don't see any reason this would a bad idea and I don't think it will ruin the game.

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht

I tottaly agree wtih you, this really is a good idea especially cause you said you can only join if youre egg is still ''alive''

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont think it would work on the other games. Since in the others you only have 1 try to win, if you fail well you are dead. But in eggwars well ofc you have your egg that you need to defend. So my points is: None of the other games haves something to defend. Rejoin would be op in these games. Theres no good reason for make a rejoin for the other games. Skywars? its a 1 life game, and you dont defend anything. Parkour its pve. Lucky islands same as skywars and so on. :p

Agreeable but I think you’re forgetting Tower Defense. I would say, as you said, in all the game modes where you have more than one live or where lives don’t exist.

I obviously voted yes!

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.

It's the best idea I've seen, and it sounds great, I totally support it :)

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
So I'm personally going to go with yes, this should be implemented.
However, I think if this would actually become a thing, it should be added to Suggestions too!

The reason being two.

Firstly, not all players around Cubecraft experience flawless connection. Even for some who may have good ping usually, sudden lag spikes or other network issues might occur at a random time and therefore cause them to be forced to leave the game. This could be seen as unfair or unjust as they might be doing something important in terms of the strategy of the game, such as breaking an egg or protecting their own.

Plus, teammates that they play with may require assistance. Often I see a group of friends either from a clan or just friends play together in team EggWars, and since it's a team-oriented game, I would say that teamwork is absolutely crucial for the game to work out for them. Especially since many players are already fairly experienced at PvP and tactics in the game. If the player(s) lack even just one teammate, it might sever their game as they have less power to defend or attack.

But there are some reasons I would also say this would be difficult to do:

Well, let's suppose this is actually a thing. What if some players abuse rejoin to get ahead in the game?
Also, how would the egg be handled if a player does get kicked? Do their island get some sort of block?

Although I'm overall in favor of this, it would be difficult to find a well-rounded way to do!

Cheers.​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom