Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 16, 2021
Make a pvp option because when you get near end game the quests get very grindy and less fun, it would be a great feature!

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Make a Eggwars option because when you get near end game the quests get very grindy and less fun, it would be a great feature!

Make a skywars option because when you get near end game the quests get very grindy and less fun, it would be a great feature!

Make a mineware option because when you get near end game the quests get very grindy and less fun, it would be a great feature!

You get my point. You could make the argument for any game that is possible to be on the daily challenge

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
@TheSpookySuitMan I don’t get your point?

Once you’ve completed all of the quests there’s nothing to do. Except grind for higher level tools and buying more stuff, not really anything rewarding or fun. A pvp arena sounds an awesome idea and has been suggested multiple times. Here you could fight against other end game players with your overpowered items etc. potions now have a purpose and sharpness and grapples will get used.

I don’t see what this has to do with skywars, minerware, Eggwars or daily challenges for that matter.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
As far as daily challenges go, I think it would be a great addition. Even if they give very small rewards, it gives players who have completed near everything something to do. In addition this could potentially open up a new record (Most daily challenges completed), to give an incentive to doing them.

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Make a pvp option because when you get near end game the quests get very grindy and less fun, it would be a great feature!
Respectfully, NO.

Go play bed wars, sky wars, egg wars or whatever in another server and leave the SkyBlock server alone. I just want to create and build in peace. This is virtually the only server that we can do that.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
@TexasTuberTimYT
I fully understand where you’re coming from. Although it would only be accessible for people with the last island let’s say. It would not give any rewards I’d say. Just a way to show off you’re enchantments, to players outside of your profile for example.
This way the game will still be a relaxing, game that is playable between some pvp game modes. But by adding this your adding a possibility to grow beyond quests and such.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
@TexasTuberTimYT
I fully understand where you’re coming from. Although it would only be accessible for people with the last island let’s say. It would not give any rewards I’d say. Just a way to show off you’re enchantments, to players outside of your profile for example.
This way the game will still be a relaxing, game that is playable between some pvp game modes. But by adding this your adding a possibility to grow beyond quests and such.
I would much rather see them roll out new quests or possibly even more challenging additional islands than add the PVP.

D

Deleted member 489420

I think they should add a small arena with keep inv true, and also let owner of the profile toggle the "friend fire" for members

penna

Feb 12, 2021
If they added it to the skyblock lobby and not from your main island then it may be something that could be fun at higher levels

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom