• No!

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
These miniatures are now mainly found inside Uber Cubelets, which are extremely hard to obtain without purchasing. Most players realistically only obtaining one per month. Even if a player is able to craft one Uber Cubelet, the chance of them then finding one of these miniatures is rare. When you purchase your packs, you effectively bought 3 Uber Cubelets (which costs more than the pack you bought) - from these 3 Uber Cubelets, you then found 3 miniatures.

Hope this makes sense?

These won't be added back to the store.
My whole point is there is still a (little) chance getting it. Like there is still a way where you can get the premium miniatures. Why wont we just remove the premium miniatures. It is still unfair. Let's be honest people paid for it and now you can get it for free? Like there is a little change getting it but still. And yes i know if you want them you need to buy cubelets from the store (Store.cubecraft.net :>) but you can still get it even with playing games.

L

Lightning McQueen

So hello fellow lovely men/women. I heard from @ChaosConjurer that you can't buy miniatures anymore but can obtain them in cubelets. I don't know who thought this being a good idea but however i am suggesting making premium miniatures purchase-able again and remove them from the cubelet.
Reason:
It's unfair for people like me spending their money on a miniature pack.

We can remove the miniatures from the people who got it in the cubelet and refund them with a uber cubelet.

@Joe Henry
Kthxbai.
Your fault you bought it then. It isn’t a “scam”. You might think its unfair but its absolutely within cubecraft’s right to change the cost of something.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Your fault you bought it then. It isn’t a “scam”. You might think its unfair but its absolutely within cubecraft’s right to change the cost of something.
@Joe Henry Do you know why Cubecraft did this? Its like making Iron rank available in a Cubelet. For players that pay, it is completely unfair! We chose to pay so we could stand out as donors. It makes it so much less enjoyable if you make it available to everyone else for free. Bad, bad move by Cubecraft.
I don't know but if you buy a rank and then it gets free would you like it? No because that is unfair.

Reactions: comfyyy

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
My whole point is there is still a (little) chance getting it. Like there is still a way where you can get the premium miniatures. Why wont we just remove the premium miniatures. It is still unfair. Let's be honest people paid for it and now you can get it for free? Like there is a little change getting it but still. And yes i know if you want them you need to buy cubelets from the store (Store.cubecraft.net :>) but you can still get it even with playing games.

When those premium minatures start popping up everywhere, this argument would have more punch to it in my opinion. At the moment, exactly how many people do you know actually got a premium miniature from those cubelets?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
When those premium minatures start popping up everywhere, this argument would have more punch to it in my opinion. At the moment, exactly how many people do you know actually got a premium miniature from those cubelets?
5 (From my friend list). And why would we let it happen if we could stop it now?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
5 (From my friend list). And why would we let it happen if we could stop it now?

Really? Wow, your friends must be especially lucky, or have a lot of uber cubelets.

As for why letting this stay, I still don't really see an issue. 5 out of a couple thousand doesn't say much in my opinion. Theres still a fine line between this prestige you want and the prestige the players who haven't spent money to get don't have. Especially with the expiration on these cubelets, crafting them would be a pain. Chances of getting an uber? Pretty low.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Really? Wow, your friends must be especially lucky, or have a lot of uber cubelets.

As for why letting this stay, I still don't really see an issue. 5 out of a couple thousand doesn't say much in my opinion. Theres still a fine line between this prestige you want and the prestige the players who haven't spent money to get don't have. Especially with the expiration on these cubelets, crafting them would be a pain. Chances of getting an uber? Pretty low.
Pretty low huh? Obsidian rankers can make 2 ubers a month. And as i said why would we let this happen if we can stop it now?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Pretty low huh? Obsidian rankers can make 2 ubers a month. And as i said why would we let this happen if we can stop it now?

Wow, just about every player is going to spend $100+ to get an Obsidian rank to get a miniature? Why stop it now? Didn't I just say why? I don't see an issue with the miniature being obtainable through cubelets.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Wow, just about every player is going to spend $100+ to get an Obsidian rank to get a miniature? Why stop it now? Didn't I just say why? I don't see an issue with the miniature being obtainable through cubelets.
First of all there are many obsidian rankers here on the cubecraft network and second of all you don't see an issue because you didn't buy it so you don't feel scammed.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
First of all there are many obsidian rankers here on the cubecraft network and second of all you don't see an issue because you didn't buy it so you don't feel scammed.

I don't need to buy a miniature to know what being scammed feels like ya know. The many obsidian rankers on this network is still outnumbered by the amount of non rankers, y'all spent money to get perks and cosmetics, enjoy them. The rest of the network who didn't spend as much money, we'll just have to work a little harder to get them.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I don't need to buy a miniature to know what being scammed feels like ya know. The many obsidian rankers on this network is still outnumbered by the amount of non rankers, y'all spent money to get perks and cosmetics, enjoy them. The rest of the network who didn't spend as much money, we'll just have to work a little harder to get them.
Non sense, so just because you bought obsidian rank you have the right to get miniatures that some people paid for? Not gonna take you serious.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Non sense, so just because you bought obsidian rank you have the right to get miniatures that some people paid for? Not gonna take you serious.

Wouldn't say an obsidian ranker would have the right, but you'd have a higher chance to get them. Does that necessarily mean that you will get them? No.

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom