• No!

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
So hello fellow lovely men/women. I heard from @ChaosConjurer that you can't buy miniatures anymore but can obtain them in cubelets. I don't know who thought this being a good idea but however i am suggesting making premium miniatures purchase-able again and remove them from the cubelet.
Reason:
It's unfair for people like me spending their money on a miniature pack.

We can remove the miniatures from the people who got it in the cubelet and refund them with a uber cubelet.

@Joe Henry
Kthxbai.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So hello fellow lovely men/women. I heard from @ChaosConjurer that you can't buy miniatures anymore but can obtain them in cubelets. I don't know who thought this being a good idea but however i am suggesting making premium miniatures purchase-able again and remove them from the cubelet.
Reason:

We can remove the miniatures from the people who got it in the cubelet and refund them with a uber cubelet.

@Joe Henry
Kthxbai.
Can someone give this guy a medail

---

I tried having a normal conversation about this with @Joe Henry via discord, but then.. oh god I exposed them
(this computer cant handle gyazo)

Joe - We don’t sell miniatures anymore
Just cubelets, which you can find miniatures in

Me - So, how about the miniatures you had to buy? Space miniatures for example
Those are now obtainable via cubelets?

Joe - yes

Me - but..
That is honestly SO unfair, right?..
I bought space pack, but now people get it for free
I'm not complaining, but I'd like to hear your point of view
And Cubecraft's point of view

---

I then saw him typing but lol he just stopped and left the conversation

Just a random rant:
I bought a space pack for 7 EUROS
I BEGGED my father for doing so, as I already bought Emerald a little bit before that
and now just EVERY PLAYER can get those miniatures
THIS IS SUCH A #$@&%*!MOVE

I am demanding a refund, this is UNFAIR, INCREDIBLY UNFAIR

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

---

I tried having a normal conversation about this with @Joe Henry via discord, but then.. oh god I exposed them

Joe - yes

Me - but..

---

Just a random rant:
I BEGGED my father for doing so, as I already bought Emerald a little bit before that

Quetzi said the same. Lol i can understand it but it's still kinda unfair you can still obtain it for playing games while i had to purchase them all for like 32 euro's.

Reactions: Priley

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Half the money I have spent on Cubecraft was on miniatures, however I don't think they should be removed from cubelets and the added back to the store. I suspect very few people bought miniatures from the store in comparison to rank sales, so management thought boosting rank sales by integrating miniatures into the rank perks (through increased cubelet gain) would be a better strategy. I agree, and it comes with the added benefit of more interesting loot to find which helps with player attraction and retention.

I suggest they only remove the miniatures that were originally in the store from cubelets, without making them purchasable again.
This is so that:
  • Thousands of players won't be disappointed when their miniature would have been taken away (even if they were to get some cubelets in return).
  • The loot system remains diverse and exciting with the possibility of getting all the other miniatures.
  • The original purchasable miniatures stay exclusive to those who bought them.
  • The original miniatures actually become more special than everyone else's cubelet miniatures since it is impossible for anyone else to get one.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Half the money I have spent on Cubecraft was on miniatures, however I don't think they should be removed from cubelets and the added back to the store. I suspect very few people bought miniatures from the store in comparison to rank sales, so management thought boosting rank sales by integrating miniatures into the rank perks (through increased cubelet gain) would be a better strategy. I agree, and it comes with the added benefit of more interesting loot to find which helps with player attraction and retention.

I suggest they only remove the miniatures that were originally in the store from cubelets, without making them purchasable again.
This is so that:
  • Thousands of players won't be disappointed when their miniature would have been taken away (even if they were to get some cubelets in return).
  • The loot system remains diverse and exciting with the possibility of getting all the other miniatures.
  • The original purchasable miniatures stay exclusive to those who bought them.
  • The original miniatures actually become more special than everyone else's cubelet miniatures since it is impossible for anyone else to get one.
That what i ment... Only the buyable miniatures.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
That what i ment... Only the buyable miniatures.
Sorry, I thought you meant to remove all miniatures from cubelets; not only the previously purchasable ones.
However, I still don't think they should be added back to the store since sales would be even worse now so many more miniatures can be obtained freely. I think buying cubelets on the store is a good alternative

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Also please tell me how you were claiming to be scammed yet you are suggesting to let them be purchasable again
Is your plan just to try and get other people to buy them and feel scammed as well?
Or do you mean they add them back to the store and remove them from the cubelets

Another question; what is the point? think about how few people actually bought them.
Now imagine you wanted them, would you be willing to buy cubelets in order to get the miniatures or would you just wait until you finally got the miniatures out of cubelets you got legitimately?
If you were willing to pay to buy them I think you’d be willing to pay for cubelets to get them

So not really scammed I feel you think about it

Just a random rant:
You are basically asking someone to reply mentioning the last poll response on this thread of yours
4F315097-1406-4A1F-946D-C4A2DBE13314.png
Just saying

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
however unfair it is, it's not scamming and it's very unlikely to be changed because it's not like anybody actually bought miniatures, everyone would get mad because cubecraft nicked all their miniatures and if they took away miniatures people wouldn't be as enticed to buy cubelets which would make cubecraft less money which is exactly the opposite of what cubecraft wants to do

i mean i agree with this but it's not like it's gonna be changed

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
How about the staff give the players who bought the miniatures a voucher code to get money off future purchases on the server?

Reactions: Priley

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
These miniatures are now mainly found inside Uber Cubelets, which are extremely hard to obtain without purchasing. Most players realistically only obtaining one per month. Even if a player is able to craft one Uber Cubelet, the chance of them then finding one of these miniatures is rare. When you purchase your packs, you effectively bought 3 Uber Cubelets (which costs more than the pack you bought) - from these 3 Uber Cubelets, you then found 3 miniatures.

Hope this makes sense?

These won't be added back to the store.

Reactions: ChaosConjurer

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom

---

Joe - yes

Me - but..

---

Just a random rant:

Just because I don't reply to you straight away doesn't mean I am ignoring you - I sometimes have to check what the situation is with other people. I have a life too, so I don't appreciate posts like this. "Exposed"... please contain yourself.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Reason:

@Joe Henry
Kthxbai.
Ye they scammed me from my minis I spent money on the miniatures only because they were available at Halloween only. I did not know they did this, it is kinda like a scam. I like this idea aswell as adding new minis to the store like the animated ones (a 3 pack) for $10 or something I dont know

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
BUMP!
Also please tell me how you were claiming to be scammed yet you are suggesting to let them be purchasable again
Is your plan just to try and get other people to buy them and feel scammed as well?
Or do you mean they add them back to the store and remove them from the cubelets

Another question; what is the point? think about how few people actually bought them.
Now imagine you wanted them, would you be willing to buy cubelets in order to get the miniatures or would you just wait until you finally got the miniatures out of cubelets you got legitimately?
If you were willing to pay to buy them I think you’d be willing to pay for cubelets to get them
First of all i already have them. Second of all read the suggestion again.:
I am suggesting making premium miniatures purchase-able again and remove them from the cubelet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom