Votes: 1 7.7%
  • no sir( Why?)

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Hey there new suggestion is here, i think this suggestion getting bad bc so many disagreed by people
Also i dont have java rank bc i want join java vc
So we can talking in java vc and bedrock vc with nitro booster it will be fun
I also i wanna watch stream in java ranks vc bc its fun to see game and lobby
I hope this gonna be added Thanks
PLZ VOTE :agree: :disagree::unsure: OK TY

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't agree as the java rank role, bedrock rank role and nitro booster role are all obtainable trough doing different things. They are meant to connect you with other people with the same ranks. But, if you like the Java lobby, you can always watch a Youtube video about it, or even persuade someone to screenshare in Discord DMs. Messing up the roles' permissions doesn't sound right.

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
I get where you come from, but the channels were made for a reason. If you wanna join the specific channel just meet the specific requirements made for the channels.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
It's called "ranks" with a reason, if you don't have a rank you can't join it, even if you paid discord to have a nitro. I completely disagree

• Disagree
Reactions: xFqbian and Jukaido

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I don't like this suggestion because some people want an all ranks party so if a non-ranked nitro booster joins then obviously they are going to assume that they are ranked. But if they aren't, well then they might get mad.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom