Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
For the eggwars special items they should make the sword a little less powerful and add some more items on. They should have knockback 1 items and fire aspect items for each map. Make the items the same on every map. I feel that no one goes for emeralds anymore because there isn't anything cheap to buy and no one wants to sit on an emerald gen for around 30 minutes to get god sword and armour. I think making the armour cheaper and less powerful would help eggwars grow.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I personally don't want to see knockback items in normal mode but if people have fun with them I would be fine with emerald knockback I items in OP on a few maps. I think for the most part the emerald generators are fine as is but would use some cheap special items. I really like the vines on the jungle map so possibly more blocks could be added like cobwebs, ladders, slime blocks, packed ice, and soul sand on certain maps to create more interesting, but not very op defences and have ways to reduce fall damage when trying to get onto an island from above. Most of the items you get from emerald generator are op but take way too long to get and aren't usually worth the time to get ex let in long games with campers. Chea and useful items that aren't completely overpowered are the way to go imo. :3

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I love the idea of adding more things to what emeralds can buy, but I do not like the idea of fire aspect things or knockback items. First there is a punch bow, which people already do not like, that does plenty knockback. Also there used to be a knockback object on Mushrooms and I personally found this to be quite horrendous as it made pvping almost impossible. I still see people go to the emerald generator and try to grab items, granted I do agree it has lessened. I do not feel they should make it lesser, or if they make it cost less it is not by much since the gear is still quite powerful in retrospect. Overall I am okay with the emerald generator the way it is since I do not see a use for the items, but that is just me. Anyways, adding some unique items would still be a cool thing and is a great idea.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The problem with knockback items is that kb1 is extremely annoying for everyone involved, and kb2 is OP so it's hard to make them work. There is also the knockback shovel kit in speed eggwars. I think that fire aspect and flame enchants should be exclusive to OP mode.

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
The problem with knockback items is that kb1 is extremely annoying for everyone involved, and kb2 is OP so it's hard to make them work. There is also the knockback shovel kit in speed eggwars. I think that fire aspect and flame enchants should be exclusive to OP mode.
ya I just realized that I hate kb items I just couldn't think of an example besides kb

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
what they should implement is instant health splash for 3-5 emerald each. i would like that c:
and possibly 5 emerald for 5 arrows of damage (because its to overpowered with power bow, so maybe 4 emeralds)

Reactions: Maaarijn

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
For the eggwars special items they should make the sword a little less powerful and add some more items on. They should have knockback 1 items and fire aspect items for each map. Make the items the same on every map. I feel that no one goes for emeralds anymore because there isn't anything cheap to buy and no one wants to sit on an emerald gen for around 30 minutes to get god sword and armour. I think making the armour cheaper and less powerful would help eggwars grow.
Some maps have Emeralds. For example, the map 'Mine' the fire aspect is 2 emeralds..... 30 seconds 0_0. Same goes with the knockback thingy (I think..).
I WOULD NOT LIKE KNOCKBACK AND FIRE ASPECT ITEMS ON EACH MAP. PLZ NO.. It's basically way too OP..
IMO, I think they (emeralds) should only be added to Large Maps.

Maybe add an emerald gen to 'Azetec'

F

Facelurite

No thank youuuu. I will quit eggwars if this happens . Knockback and fire asoect ? Not in your life.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom