• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
a few years ago, i remember there used to be a game called money walls. It was one of my favorite games, and I would always play it. My friends felt the same way. When it got removed, I was so sad. I just really want this game to come back. Hopefully the code of the game is still intact so you do not have to go through all the trouble of remaking the game. Thanks!

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Although I will like it to come back since I really like it, TacosBeFriends already explained why it was removed, I don't think is coming back, unfortunately, here are the reasons why it was removed check it out:

Hi, guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Block band. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.
If you want to read the actual post here's the link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bringbackmoneywalls.180853/page-6

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Money walls was not that popular in my opinion and was not very fun to play. I would rather have played eggwars. Even if the community asked for money wars back it will probably not return as it had major bugs and also was not as popular. You should try eggwars, It is also very fu. Good luck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom