Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElectrooElite

May 5, 2020
so, as you'll know, when you go to duels, you always find so many damn menus, the same with skywars, for most players,. the extra menu is just a hurdle, not only that, but it allows paid players to know every single block on a map, or practice a kit hundreds of times and perfect it, and destroy anybody else on it, which I think is not fair. I think the devs can find more harmless ways to make their ranks worth it.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
so, as you'll know, when you go to duels, you always find so many damn menus, the same with skywars, for most players,. the extra menu is just a hurdle, not only that, but it allows paid players to know every single block on a map, or practice a kit hundreds of times and perfect it, and destroy anybody else on it, which I think is not fair. I think the devs can find more harmless ways to make their ranks worth it.
This would be possible if it was a small server maybe but CubeCraft need money to run their server and without money CubeCraft wouldn’t be running.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I literally said they should find a less harmful way to make money, like cosmetics
Not enough people buy cosmetics, they’re basically useless. Whereas choosing the maps that you know can be a big advantage there for people are more likely to buy them.

ElectrooElite

May 5, 2020
Not enough people buy cosmetics, they’re basically useless. Whereas choosing the maps that you know can be a big advantage there for people are more likely to buy them.
the hive is as big as cubecraft and they only sell cosmetics

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
the hive is as big as cubecraft and they only sell cosmetics
That’s true, but the hive had to discontinue their Java network to invest everything they had in Bedrock. Remember that Cubecraft still has the Java network as well. So they need two different kinds of coders and server software.

Reactions: Westsi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom