Should this be added?

• Total voters

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if there are more people with the same "problem" as me but if there is I think I have a really great idea.

I think the title is clear enough but just for addition:
If you type multiple names into the appeal field at appeals.cubecraft.net they will all be checked. Maybe you can seperate them by a comma.

662d010f23ffa2979747436bc2ce548a.png

And if one of the players has no infraction to appeal:
663b0c55b04821a6294d2c78245e25f2.png

(Sadly I didn't code anything here, just made screenshots and edited them)

I would like to see read your opinion about this.

Have a nice day,
werra11
(Sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes, English is not my main language)

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
Like he said:
Orrrr you open another tab or something.
Besides, the appeal site is supposed to be used for appeals primarily. Being able to look up other players is the last possible priority for development of the appeal site.

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/#Player is not suppose to be a link to " check" It's only there to appeal.
The purpose of this page is not made to be watch and see if the user get banned, or to see his past offense.
I disagree with this idea.
However i sort of agree... There could be a main page just made to see Status of users and be able to search and check only for which players we are looking for.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
WHy would this be necessary
You should never need this anyways
The appeal says site is pretty much only used to appeal
Or to find he really reason for someone’s ban to tell them so they will stop complaining
You will never need multiple
So no

Reactions: Priley

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
For how far I can see people don't really like this.
But I still think this should be added, for example:
If I see a player swearing in-game I always look up his/her name to check if they have been punished for swearing before. This is so I know I can warn him/her or just instanly report him/her. It most of the swearing cases multiple people are swearing because they are in the same team or they are just friends.
I know it's not a lot of work to open a new tab but it's still usefull to just put more names into the box so I can check them at once.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
But I still think this should be added
No one -excepts you- likes this, so lol I think it should NOT be added ^-^

I know it's not a lot of work to open a new tab but it's still usefull to just put more names into the box so I can check them at once.
It's not useful, you said yourself, you can just open a new tab :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
False, if you look at the poll I'm not the online one that likes this. They just didn't respond to the thread.
That's not even what I'm trying to say

More people disagree than agree, meaning not that many people like it, and it is not necessairy and thus not getting added ^-^

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I know and I don't really care, If people don't like it it won't be added. That's completely understandable.
Don't see why you understand this now, you literally said you thinkit should be added 40 minutes ago

But I still think this should be added, for example:
If I see a player swearing in-game I always look up his/her name to check if they have been punished for swearing before. This is so I know I can warn him/her or just instanly report him/her. It most of the swearing cases multiple people are swearing because they are in the same team or they are just friends.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom