Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iron is good with crafting cause of minecraft

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
If this update happened, I have 1 question for you all: How Do You Make A Bow?
Well, I've thought of a few ideas....
with...

Minecraft Survival Let's Play!
1. Find some wood on the map and break it. (Yes, were back to the old ways)
2. Craft the wood into sticks with the snazzy /craft command!:cool:
Now... How to find a spider....
3. Wait for night to fall (hopefully spiders will spawn)
4. Kill some spiders
5. Craft the amazing bow You did it!
Wait! Were not done! We need ARROWS!!!
1. shovel up some gravel on the map (if there's no gravel yre srewed)
2. use the rest of those handy sticks you got
3. Kill a chicken:(
4. Craft arrows! (and make an I Love /Craft sign)
Wait, this bow didn't come with Punch 1 when I crafted it ????? Guess I'll have to find a punch book and then an anvil (In theaters May 2!)

Morals Of The Story
1. This update whould make eggwars not eggwars
2. TBH, this sounds like skywars (@BabyBoy, I see you taking a road trip from eggwars to skywars.)
3. This thread/update is as !@#$%^&^%$#@ as this:
maxresdefault.jpg

I voted no BTW.
:)

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Lmao, dis guy. What a legend AND a genius! Have you considered going to Harvard already?

Also like @werra11 said:
This is a REALLY good suggestion. Cubecraft should implement this for sure!!!!!!!

@BabyBoy Extraordinary suggestion, bravo!
+1000000

You also kinda remind me of this guy (as in hardworking for the community of course):

Also i made that video so pls no hate.
Like i said, LEGEND! No more proof should be needed at this point to justify this statement. Will like, subscribe AND favourite ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: werra11
C

Cuteee

My epic suggestion! (yes, it a suggestion):

i think that not being able to craft with the iron from egg wars is dumb. This is minecrafting and part of the minecraft, why are you taking this gone from the game?? Super dumb (also wrong actually)

Suggest:
give people acess to /craft so we can easily get us dia armour and a big long blue long sword that will do damage. I think this would be way more fairer and would be very exicting and fun. Please don't lock the thread i want seriously to discuss sorry.

gold would be made stupid thoug but that be k..

i think this should be part of BIG update people.

Thanks for reading the threaderiono XD

Hope you like, agree.
Too op and games would take forever

Reactions: werra11

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
I love your idea.

I think you just be running for President and owning all of cubecraft. You are clearly a professional livin the dream. I mean who flies out all the way to a beautiful country such as Dubai to talk about cubecraft? Not many. I really hope you fill in all the gaps cubecraft are just failing to fill.

I completely agree with you here.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I love your idea.

I think you just be running for President and owning all of cubecraft. You are clearly a professional livin the dream. I mean who flies out all the way to a beautiful country such as Dubai to talk about cubecraft? Not many. I really hope you fill in all the gaps cubecraft are just failing to fill.
Well said. He's quite an inspiring man.

BabyBoy

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Britain
www.youtube.com
I love your idea.

I thankn you for yours complimentatiom, Already am astronout i have to say though sorry later k

check my pics from Dubai and me deal making with mannagger on mine profile. thx.
Wanna Be MY Friend??

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom