Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Hi there,
I know a lot of people, who play eggwars, suffer from guys who hide underneath the map with a pickaxe.
It is hard to get them without getting spleefed.
It is even harder when they incase themselves with obsidian.
The best solutions is to prevent them from building downwards.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Thanks for the help :)
If you see anyone underneath a base, That is technically SkyBasing, You can go report them over HERE with full video proof of them SkyBasing,
If you don't have a recording software then I would suggest BANICAM (Here), Also OBS is a good recording software you can download it HERE,
Thanks!
(Also thanks for the help)
-FactionsAustin!

Aug 30, 2017
Orion constellation
Thanks for the help :)
If you see anyone underneath a base, That is technically SkyBasing, You can go report them over HERE with full video proof of them SkyBasing,
If you don't have a recording software then I would suggest BANICAM (Here), Also OBS is a good recording software you can download it HERE,
Thanks!
(Also thanks for the help)
-FactionsAustin!
Its only against the rules if they force a game to a stalemate and dont plan on rushing, purposefully waiting for you to quit.

As for the thread, there already a build height limit. You could try using TNT.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I like challenges too, but when it comes to hiding underneath maps it is kinda timewasting.
As I said mentioned above, I saw a lot of people incasing themselves with obsidian, so TNT will not work.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
It's time wasting (kinda like diamond armour ;)) but thats besides the point. They have certain parts of the map that are commanded so that you cant place blocks there, like near spawn areas or villagers. I think they should use this to make it so people can't even place blocks underneath islands, because it's so hard to get down there on teaparty, you basically have to enderpearl + clutch or spend 30 minutes bridging down with obsidian so you don't get spleefed. +1

bobddotcom

Sep 9, 2017
I was one of the people who went under the map with my Brothers. We thought it was a nice change to constant battling and laughed when people would walk by. I wish Cube Craft would bring this back. :/

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Its only against the rules if they force a game to a stalemate and dont plan on rushing, purposefully waiting for you to quit.

As for the thread, there already a build height limit. You could try using TNT.
either way it still kind of counts as skybasing also forget the shape of most islands
Now this is a bad example but
right here you aren't getting any TNT down there since it is shaped in a cone
like EVERY EGGWARS ISLAND IN THE history of eggwars maps
2017-09-09_17.27.55.png

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi there,
I know a lot of people, who play eggwars, suffer from guys who hide underneath the map with a pickaxe.
Well thats considered camping (I think) which is a punishable offense so.... it doesnt really need to be changed

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi there,
I think this would make the game too easy; the fun in the game for me is the sneakiness. That's why you must guard your egg! :p

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
First of all, it will not make the game easier, it will make it longer
Secondly, I did not get it if they are hiding underneath the map, how are they going to get my egg? o_O

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom