Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 18, 2016
So, i recorded like 38 hacker within 6 hours, but i don't even want to upload it to yt and waste time,

WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY:

1 Hacker Report = Points (Like 3-5 Points)

So that if you report 1 hacker you recieve some points, So it will be worth it!
#MakeCubecraftGreatAgain

Reactions: Baploon

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Reporting hackers is awarded by helping clear cube of them.
Don't you just feel satisfied logging on to your reports account and seeing all that green?
Nobody forces people to make reports, and the staff are very grateful to those that do. But being rewarded for helping out isn't necessary. The staff don't even get rewarded for staffing the server :P

SuperThreeCheese

Oct 24, 2016
Basically just suck it up and report like normal because that's what Cubecraft staff wants it to be! I recommend recording hackers until you get a clip that totally exposes them to hacking, usually about 15 seconds long, then it won't be that big of a hassle to upload them! :)

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Reporting hackers is awarded by helping clear cube of them.
Don't you just feel satisfied logging on to your reports account and seeing all that green?
Nobody forces people to make reports, and the staff are very grateful to those that do. But being rewarded for helping out isn't necessary. The staff don't even get rewarded for staffing the server :p
what an awesome answer!!!! gg :)

Thornado4

Jan 5, 2017
I have heard that they are working on a new anti-cheat, so hopefully soon we should see a decrease in hackers. For now, keep reporting. :D

D

Deleted member 169486

Oh yeah! 1200 free points for people that report 400 hackers!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I've seen this sorta threads before and a staffmember said they didn't want to reward people for reporting someone, because people need to do it on their own will. Btw, people might photoshop things so their reports get accepted and someone gets false banned.

OkGreat

Nov 6, 2016
So, i recorded like 38 hacker within 6 hours, but i don't even want to upload it to yt and waste time,

WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY:

#MakeCubecraftGreatAgain
What would "Points" be used for?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What would "Points" be used for?
Ib8siyl.png

Points ^

Reactions: Baploon

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Guys, the point of reporting a hacker is to get them off the server because they broke the rules and are playing unfairly. Not to get credit or rewarded for it.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY:

#MakeCubecraftGreatAgain
First of all whats with #makecubecraftgreatagain ? We never lost our greatness (in skylands thats practically our national anthem)

Also no you shouldnt have to be bribed to report players this can also cause issues later with those unable to report because some are sensitive even to stuff worth nothing

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Shouldn't the feeling of banning a hacker enough for you, shouldn't making the community better good enough for you? Do you really need a reward to report and make cubecraft better?

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com

WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY:

#MakeCubecraftGreatAgain
You're stopping the hacker from hacking on this server for at least 30 days. I would say that's a good reward.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom