• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Ok so in op ffa the most overpowed and best kits are beast and warrior. They are extremeley op especially beast. Beast has the armour from the shop!

I am proposing that either ccg should nerf beast and warrior or buff samurai, archer and magician (i forgot the name of the leather one i barley use it xd)

I am not sure whats the best but i think ccg should make then more balanced

A

A pigeon

Samurai is the weakest kit . Just pathetic , It needs a good buff. The wizard kit needs more devastating potions instead of what its got now. Archer had a bufg recently , it coukd still use orotection 2 iron gear and a power 4 bow

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Ok so in op ffa the most overpowed and best kits are beast and warrior. They are extremeley op especially beast. Beast has the armour from the shop!

I am proposing that either ccg should nerf beast and warrior or buff samurai, archer and magician (i forgot the name of the leather one i barley use it xd)

Completely agree with this. Great Thread!!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Well I find they are currently quite balanced
Just switch out beast's stone sword for wood with sharpness 1 and you are done

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

I suppose if everyone wanted them balanced out perfectly then they could just choose the same kit. :P

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
FFA would be more fun for everybody if the meta was a lot more diverse.
There's bow spammers and then the prot 5 diamond armor with sharp 2 diamond swords
There's not a lot more kits in FFA
+1 for more diversity in FFA
+1

Sep 17, 2017
This is my rating of the kits, at my level:
0 = Worst kit ever
1000 = More OP than OP
Beast: 432
Warrior: 673
Sniper: 355
Wizard: 292
Samurai: 847

Beast and Warrior aren't that OP, since everybody uses them and it's usually a fair fight.
Sniper isn't that effective at any range since people do move quite a lot and only a few people use it. Many people using Beast and Warrior just target non-Beast-Warrior-kit players.
I think Warrior is slightly better than Beast, since Protection II Diamond Armour doesn't do much to reduce damage but the Sharpness II sword can inflict a lot of damage in seconds.
Wizard kit is useless at long range and is only effective if you throw the Instant Damage potions into a group of people at 1 second intervals, or if you throw Swiftness potions and drink Strength potions and charge at a lone player.. The Poison potions do nothing to the enemy. Players who use Wizard kit often get chased by a large group of Beast kit players and Warrior kit players mostly of their leather armour and the fact they are considered "noobs" by them because of their armour. As a result they die because they can't fight off over 10 players, can they?
Samurai kit, in my opinion, is quite OP because of the speed effect, because this allows you to forever run around in speedy circles around the opponent who hasn't a clue where to hit. The knockback with Samurai is amazing as well, allowing time for you to escape. The only bad thing about Samurai is that its, armour sucks, just Protection II iron chestplate and boots, or even, in wings maps, Protection II iron boots. Samurai could do with better armour - turn the current armour to Protection III and add an iron helmet, also enchanted.

This is just my opinion. Feel free to compliment me or criticize me, I won't mind.

Reactions: A pigeon

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Samurai is the weakest kit . Just pathetic , It needs a good buff. The wizard kit needs more devastating potions instead of what its got now. Archer had a bufg recently , it coukd still use orotection 2 iron gear and a power 4 bow
Power 4 is way too strong, think about the bow spammers. And snipers are meant to fight from a long range, so they don't need prot 2. I'm not sure about alchemist being buffed, because people will buy gear with the kit and imagine how strong they would be, people today do that in ffa, and they are very hard to kill, especially when they have sharp 3 with strength. Also, don't forget about regeneration.

And for the thread, as far as I can see, the kits are well balanced, all because of the shops. Like for an example, samurai or alchemist plus prof 2 armor and sharp 2 swords, and if you think about it, not all people does this in ffa, just join a game and see.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal

Yeah you are right, kits ar unbalanced

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

agreed. The full iron armor with stone sword vs full chain and iron sword isn't that balanced but its the only close to balanced one! >:(
The ninja kit is the worst one in my opinion. You are only granted speed 2! Don't mention the full leather with potions, the strength potion makes that kit quite balanced

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is my rating of the kits, at my level:
0 = Worst kit ever
1000 = More OP than OP
Beast: 432
Warrior: 673
Sniper: 355
Wizard: 292
Samurai: 847

Beast and Warrior aren't that OP, since everybody uses them and it's usually a fair fight.
Sniper isn't that effective at any range since people do move quite a lot and only a few people use it. Many people using Beast and Warrior just target non-Beast-Warrior-kit players.
I think Warrior is slightly better than Beast, since Protection II Diamond Armour doesn't do much to reduce damage but the Sharpness II sword can inflict a lot of damage in seconds.
Wizard kit is useless at long range and is only effective if you throw the Instant Damage potions into a group of people at 1 second intervals, or if you throw Swiftness potions and drink Strength potions and charge at a lone player.. The Poison potions do nothing to the enemy. Players who use Wizard kit often get chased by a large group of Beast kit players and Warrior kit players mostly of their leather armour and the fact they are considered "noobs" by them because of their armour. As a result they die because they can't fight off over 10 players, can they?
Samurai kit, in my opinion, is quite OP because of the speed effect, because this allows you to forever run around in speedy circles around the opponent who hasn't a clue where to hit. The knockback with Samurai is amazing as well, allowing time for you to escape. The only bad thing about Samurai is that its, armour sucks, just Protection II iron chestplate and boots, or even, in wings maps, Protection II iron boots. Samurai could do with better armour - turn the current armour to Protection III and add an iron helmet, also enchanted.

This is just my opinion. Feel free to compliment me or criticize me, I won't mind.
please don't reply to threads that haven't been posted on in 2 weeks or more it is necroposting and is against the rules

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom