Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpeedyWithS

Apr 14, 2019
Title says it all. Basically, the idea is that when you type /friend list, it only shows online friends so your whole chat doesn't get filled with friends.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
/f list

Above all your friends are names listed. Those are green instead of red. Those friends are online.
If I'm correct his suggestion is that when you type /f list only your online friends show up and the offline friends not. So when you do /f list you would only see your online friends (the green ones). The offline friends (red ones) doesn't.

About the suggestion I disagree, basically because I want to see all my friends. I want to see all my friends, since I want to for example have the option to see who isn't playing anymore and if someone removed me.

SpeedyWithS

Apr 14, 2019
/f list

Above all your friends are names listed. Those are green instead of red. Those friends are online.
Ik but I mean making all the offline names dissapear. So you only can see the online ones

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
That seems like a pretty bad idea to be honest. Sometimes I wanna check who Im friends with again, sometimes I wanna clean up my friends list a bit and check who I can remove. Besides, you know you can scroll in Minecraft chat, right?

Reactions: Meiske

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
but how would you remove people if your list is full? this might not be a problem for some ranks, but stone ranks who can only have 10 friends will need to remove friends over time. you woudlnt be able to see the people in your list because they're offline

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
If they make this a togglable feature than I wouldn't see why not. Since people with 155 friends or staff members with even more, have their whole chat flooded because of their friends list. If they can make it an option to turn on and off it would be a win-win for everyone. You can still see your offline friends when needed or if you prefer it and if you don't want to see them you can just turn it off.

Reactions: Zathelas

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
As a feature thats toggleable (if thats even spelled correctly) I am pretty sure this could be a good addition. However, I sometimes like to check if I actually have someone as a friend or not and to clear some of my friends. With that it isn't very useful if you can't toggle it

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I agree that this could be useful, but making it so you can't see any offline friends would not be the way to do this imo. I would make a separate command like /f list o or /f list online

Reactions: Slvrp

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
I agree that this could be useful, but making it so you can't see any offline friends would not be the way to do this imo. I would make a separate command like /f list o or /f list online
Definitely a good idea making it seperate commands instead of something you can toggle I guess

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom