Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
I dont think it's really 1.8 because the knock back is way different and there is a way different hit register on 1.8. That's why people that used to play 1.8 pvp stop playing because of knock back and hit register. Not just that, they can't block with a sword in 1.9. I mean you could buy a shield, but you can't block hit with it. If you don't know what block hitting is, you can ask me
Why would people stop playing 1.8 because of knockback? Every 1.8 player who plays 1.8 PvP already got used to it (Knockback). Most people hate 1.9 PvP because of It's cooldown. And also you can blockhit in 1.9. But many people don't even know that they can hit and shield at the same time (Left + Right click at the same time) I did that.

Reactions: Saevire

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
I did the math. And he's save.
Most 1.8 players don't even play on Cubecraft anymore I think. I think it will be better that if they add 1.8 to PvP based games. The ones who like 1.9 PvP play on 1.9 and the ones who like 1.8 PvP play on 1.8. There are 1.8 loving players who play in 1.9 on Cube and they would not quit Cube if more games are for 1.8.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Why would people stop playing 1.8 because of knockback? Every 1.8 player who plays 1.8 PvP already got used to it (Knockback). Most people hate 1.9 PvP because of It's cooldown. And also you can blockhit in 1.9. But many people don't even know that they can hit and shield at the same time (Left + Right click at the same time) I did that.
I didn't say they stopped playing because of knockback, I'm saying that knockback is different in 1.8 pvp (in 1.9)

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I've never seen one full game in 1.8 pvp

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I don't think all games should have 1.8 PVP. I mean, sure, PVP focused games like SkyWars, Hunger Games and the games in the PVP lobby can have 1.8 pvp as an option, but how long can that last? Snapshots for 1.13 are already being teased, we're talking about a version released early 2014 here!

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I don't think it's too necessary.. However more famous games can include it, for example Eggwars, which is already 1.9 and 1.8 pvp enabled

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
I don't think all games should have 1.8 PVP. I mean, sure, PVP focused games like SkyWars, Hunger Games and the games in the PVP lobby can have 1.8 pvp as an option, but how long can that last? Snapshots for 1.13 are already being teased, we're talking about a version released early 2014 here!
I think that it will last long enough, since a lot of servers are joinable from 1.8 to 1.12.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
An early version that got like 20000 players on hypixel. Other servers never changed either and are still very popular, idk if any 1.9 severs that is popular, but anyway, name a few besides cube craft that are 1.9

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Hmm... I think that we shouldn't stay in the past, we need to move forwards. We need to keep adding new, exciting ings to cube, not things from about 3 years ago, sorry but -1
Hypixel stayed with things from 3 years ago, and look how many players they have compared to cube. We would get more players if we did this

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hypixel stayed with things from 3 years ago, and look how many players they have compared to cube. We would get more players if we did this
Yeah, but not with versions, huh?
And what do you mean by "we"?
An early version that got like 20000 players on hypixel. Other servers never changed either and are still very popular, idk if any 1.9 severs that is popular, but anyway, name a few besides cube craft that are 1.9
I'm afraid I'm not going to name any popular servers who run 1.9 here. Take this up with me on Discord if you must.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Yeah, but not with versions, huh?
And what do you mean by "we"?

I'm afraid I'm not going to name any popular servers who run 1.9 here. Take this up with me on Discord if you must.
When you say versions do you mean like 1.8 or 1.9, and when I say we it means cube.

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
Of course, if cubecraft had a 1.8 or even 1.7 PvP Practice more players would join, but I don't think cubecraft is going to do it as it's a minigames server, and they treat pvp as a minigame, not like other server that you probably know, that are all about PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom