Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MickeyMousee

Jun 20, 2020
Many People dont like the new mode of eggwars, u think no they like it because of the Number they gave but many people dont play Eggwars anymore so they can not vote for it, They Are Bored on Cube. The Only Thing that is ok on cube is FFA, Duels, Skywars solo and team. if u dont believe me ask more And start an voting thing in an channel u will see.

What u Think Guys Am i Right?
U Also Want Old Eggwars And SpeedEggwars Back? :D

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well now I have experienced the game of eggwars with emeralds I realised that they are overpriced which is a good thing and they really dont add much to the game.

This would count as all networks not java (kindofnotreally) and try to report it a bit because I can't really understand what you are saying.

Reactions: Jiivan

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Many People Really dont like the new mode of eggwars, its other things and strange things, U Can See That all the people moved to playing Skywars solo and team, Or They Just Left the server and start playing other things like NidoCraft Or Dracolegend, Or Vultex.

It's sad but nothing in it makes that much of a difference it's done and the staff are unlikely to change it back anytime soon.

Try not to advertise other servers. There have been multiple threads about this before.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
I don't think so, we will get used to it as we did in our first eggwars game. It is normal that we do not like the update because We have been playing the same old EggWars for a long time, but trust me we will like it again

MickeyMousee

Jun 20, 2020
It's sad but nothing in it makes that much of a difference it's done and the staff are unlikely to change it back anytime soon.

Try not to advertise other servers. There have been multiple threads about this before.
i Will Advertise Because Come on Many People Know That i am Right Staff Also Know it, The Server is Dying Many People Know That to. And i Will Advertise Because this Has To Stop this Eggwars is bad, It is same as hypixel come on u know that to.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey!

I didn't like the eggwars update at first, but keep in mind that a server like cubecraft needs to improve/update their games to make them ready for the future.

I think it's just a matter of time before you start to accept the new eggwars update.

U Also Want Old Eggwars And SpeedEggwars Back? :D

Bringing speed eggwars back is suggested a lot and I totally agree.
I always enjoyed playing speed eggwars and I'm sure lots of others did.

On the other side, cubecraft needs to move on, speed eggwars was the past and I think it will remain the past, I don't think this will be added.

If they decide to add it it will not be the same minigame as we're used to as it also needs to be updated to be ready for the future.

Yes for speed eggwars, no for bringing the old eggwars back :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MickeyMousee

MickeyMousee

Jun 20, 2020
Hey!

I didn't like the eggwars update at first, but keep in mind that a server like cubecraft needs to improve/update their games to make them ready for the future.

I think it's just a matter of time before you start to accept the new eggwars update.

Bringing speed eggwars back is suggested a lot, though I agree. I always enjoyed playing speed eggwars and I'm sure lots of others did.

On the other side, cubecraft needs to move on, speed eggwars was the past and I think it will remain the past, I don't think this will be added.

If they decide to add it it will not be the same minigame as we're used to as it also needs to be updated to be ready for the future.

Yes for speed eggwars, no for bringing the old eggwars back :)
Yeah That's Tru, i Think i gotta live with the new eggwars then but i will gonna like it if the tryhards start playing aggain minecraft because now they all play skywars :D, Yes For Me Also For Speed Eggwars 1 of my favorite games.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
And i Will Advertise Because this Has To Stop this Eggwars is bad, It is same as hypixel come on u know that to.
I really disagree. There are no similarities to Hypixel. The emeralds on Hypixel do completely different things and are generated differently. Advertising is against the rules so it doesn’t really matter if you want to do it or not. I’ve adjusted to the EggWars update and I think if everyone gives it a chance you will too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on slo456's profile.
YO you joined the Forums the same day as me! :O
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom