Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
It happens a lot of times for me that people just run away to heal completely full when I hit them low which is called kiting. Or they just hide, camp all the time and don't really play the game.
I think that this should be punishable if someone does that too often and long. Maybe there's the purpose of trolling the opponent which is very annoying and takes away the fun to play the game.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
1634469239303.png

Most of the things you've mentioned already fall under 'Camping' which is against our rules. Though, running away to heal is not against the rules.

Tiimbae

May 13, 2020
It happens a lot of times for me that people just run away to heal completely full when I hit them low which is called kiting. Or they just hide, camp all the time and don't really play the game.
I think that this should be punishable if someone does that too often and long. Maybe there's the purpose of trolling the opponent which is very annoying and takes away the fun to play the game.
Yes it can be annoying, but its a valid strategy to use, to run and heal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom