Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
A month mute is a good amount of time, it gives u enough time to think of what you have done and why you should see the problem in yourself, 3 month mute is a reason to straight up quit the server and never look back again.
Getting a death threat is also a reason to quit a server, first time joining and u either receive a death threat or see people receiving them, I can assure you that's a reason to leave too. So who's in the right the person giving death threats? With your reasoning a person giving death threats is better of to the person receiving them

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Getting a death threat is also a reason to quit a server, first time joining and u either receive a death threat or see people receiving them, I can assure you that's a reason to leave too. So who's in the right the person giving death threats? With your reasoning a person giving death threats is better of to the person receiving them
I mean obviously but quitting for being death threatened is an option but being muted for 3 months its not an option anymore, its like banning someone for 3 months for cheating, The intended point of the first punishment is to make the person learn their mistake, not disabling them from talking in the chat or being banned for 3 whole months.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean obviously but quitting for being death threatened is an option but being muted for 3 months its not an option anymore, its like banning someone for 3 months for cheating, The intended point of the first punishment is to make the person learn their mistake, not disabling them from talking in the chat or being banned for 3 whole months.
A mute is actually nothing like a ban, you can still play the server/chat with ur friends through other methods for example discord or labymod chat. What a mute results in is you not being able to use chat for the wider communitee to see. A 3month mute is a lot more than a 1month mute and that is fair imo, no one should have something siad to them that, as you siad, could make them quit cubecraft.

The words of no person should make anyone want to quit a server but unfortunetly to new comers someone throwing out death threats to random people could result in the server having a bad name/people not wanting to play it

What a 3month mute would cause - people knowing how serious death threats are and therefor not doing death threats in the first place + people getting a 3month mute have a lot of time to think about there mistake.

to add - people who do death threats like this often only play the server every so often and therefor dont care what they say in chat, maybe they only play 3 days a month. a 1 month mute would then results in just a 3 day mute which is not enough

people who like cubecraft dont just put out death threats like this, they care for the image of cubecraft

and at the end of the day, your saying that someone could leave from a death threat - i agree. But why should making someone leave a server entirely result in just a 1month mute.

I dont agree with most of your statements, sorry

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
A mute is actually nothing like a ban, you can still play the server/chat with ur friends through other methods for example discord or labymod chat. What a mute results in is you not being able to use chat for the wider communitee to see. A 3month mute is a lot more than a 1month mute and that is fair imo, no one should have something siad to them that, as you siad, could make them quit cubecraft.

The words of no person should make anyone want to quit a server but unfortunetly to new comers someone throwing out death threats to random people could result in the server having a bad name/people not wanting to play it

What a 3month mute would cause - people knowing how serious death threats are and therefor not doing death threats in the first place + people getting a 3month mute have a lot of time to think about there mistake.

to add - people who do death threats like this often only play the server every so often and therefor dont care what they say in chat, maybe they only play 3 days a month. a 1 month mute would then results in just a 3 day mute which is not enough

people who like cubecraft dont just put out death threats like this, they care for the image of cubecraft

and at the end of the day, your saying that someone could leave from a death threat - i agree. But why should making someone leave a server entirely result in just a 1month mute.

I dont agree with most of your statements, sorry
I mean majority of people see my point u get no warning at all and 1 month mute and thats deserved but 3 months is over kill.

• Agree
Reactions: MrTommy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Disagreed. Usually die is meant in a joking context, I don’t think we should make exceptions just for a few rare extreme cases. 1 month is enough time for someone to realize the language they’re using on a Minecraft server is not acceptable.

Reactions: Matriox

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I get where you're coming from but I feel like 3 months is far too much time for a mute. I feel like 1 month is more than enough to realize what you've done is wrong & reflect on yourself. If they would continue abusing the rules and misbehaving, I feel like this rule could get applied. And if they keep bothering and threatening, you could always make a player safety thread~

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom