MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 13.01.17.png

Currently, these are the options for a bug report. I'd like to suggest:
- To remove Assassinations
- To remove Colony Control
- To remove Among Slimes (part of Featured Games)

Thanks for reading and voting!

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not entirely sure about colony control, as it is a recurring seasonal gamemode (and by the time CubeCraft thinks of adding it back to this list for the winter, we're already two seasons ahead). Then again, we can always report it under featured games or something...

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not entirely sure about colony control, as it is a recurring seasonal gamemode (and by the time CubeCraft thinks of adding it back to this list for the winter, we're already two seasons ahead). Then again, we can always report it under featured games or something...
I definitely see your point! on the other hand, Carving Chaos is not in the list, and neither is Ender, Snowman Survival or Present Rush. These are all Seasonal Games that once were promised to return. Ender is the only one that actually did, but if for example Colony Control wouldn't return next year and Present Rush would, then it would have to change eventually.

What I'm trying to say is that I think it would be better to remove it OR (new suggestion for that matter) to add a section called 'seasonal games', so that isn't an issue over time

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hai @Blom,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have updated our bug reports form for Bedrock and Java so that there is a section for Seasonal Games and removed the games that are no longer on our server.
-AnimalTamer1

Reactions: Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom