Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr.doggo

Sep 23, 2020
I agree also i haven't been band but i guess it could be embarrassing.Unless that is a other form of punishment for breaking the rules?

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
You can see someone's punishment history through the appeal site.
lol, i see, i can see my own history but also the history of other players. I dont think it is a really big problem (for me at least). but i can understand why people want this to be fixed.
if you make a poll you have my vote!

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I think it's fine the way it is now, there could be situations where a player opens a thread in support and others might give a helpful response guiding them in the right direction if the person is unsure of what they should do moving forward, so the appeals website is quite useful for everyone. I understand it can be annoying for others to comment on that sort of thing but in the end you just need to ignore them and go on with your day.

i didn't know you could see other players their ban history, can you explain how?
If you'd like to view a player's past and or current punishment(s) you can visit the appeal website here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
I agree but if u don't get banned u won't have problems that other people look at your appeals!
Have a good day! 💎

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Most ban information is only available to staff. We have access to a lot more than what everyone else does. We make bans public so anyone can look at their own ban history. I’d only agree for previous bans, because that doesn’t really serve a purpose.

Jomoshaman

Sep 22, 2020
Most ban information is only available to staff. We have access to a lot more than what everyone else does. We make bans public so anyone can look at their own ban history. I’d only agree for previous bans, because that doesn’t really serve a purpose.
I think it would be better if only staff members and the player who was punished could have access to such information. As it stands now, anyone can see the ban history of any player on the site, and I don’t think that’s a good thing.

Reactions: Ben

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Title. You shouldn’t be able to see other players’ ban history on Cubecraft, especially since I’ve seen people in game talk trash using their past ban history as “evidence” of cheating and such. This info should be private to you and mods only.
I guess if the ban was reverted (like they submitted an appeal and it was accepted) than yes, it shouldnt show up. But if not than no. To me its part of the punishment, you cheated, you broke the rules, so shame for doing that.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I do not agree with making more information private. The only thing we can see is time of ban, type of ban, and the evidence. Some people need help guiding the appeals site and removing the ability for anyone to help them will not improve the server.

Jomoshaman

Sep 22, 2020
I do not agree with making more information private. The only thing we can see is time of ban, type of ban, and the evidence. Some people need help guiding the appeals site and removing the ability for anyone to help them will not improve the server.
That's why I said MODS / HELPERS and the person banned should be able to see it, not the general public...

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
Kind of agree with this. Publicly displaying punishments, from previous experiences, promotes two different mindsets:
  1. Elitism like "look at how many punishments I have!"
  2. Judging people for mistakes they made a long time ago
Both of these can contribute to quite a toxic atmosphere :/

As far as I'm aware, the general rule of thumb is "if in doubt, report it". Denied reports don't necessarily mean anything bad, and if anything show growth as a person 😁. You can always tell whether or not your report was valid in the response the moderator gives.

And of course my views in this post do not represent those of Team CubeCraft, these are my personal views ^.^

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i personally dont think its a big deal when people can see your punishment history. its sometimes interesting to see if people have learned from mistakes or not. for example the dutch youtuber Enzo Knol, he has been banned multiple times for teaming. i play a lot of TD and see a lot of people get banned over and over for the same reason.

looking back at the evidence used against someone could start a discussion between people about a ban being fair or not, this actually happened before in TD and got someone unbanned.

Reactions: Felinesheep1982
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom