Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
ok so last time I posted this was a few months ago and it had 28 agrees, sadly it died so i’m gonna repost it until it either gets marked with “planned” or “denied”.

There’s a thing that when you’re banned from the forums , you cannot view conversations. The thing is, the ban reason is in your conversations, therefore you should be able to see what you’re banned for. Right now in order to see it you have to either
1. Wait until after the ban is lifted
Or 2. Ask a staff member in the CubeCraft discord.
I for one think that is dumb and so that people should be able to see what they are banned for so they know what they are doing wrong and either appeal if they believe they are not guilty or not if they knowingly made a mistake.
Also I think you should be able to view the rules when forum banned as well so that you have a clear understanding of what the staff believed you violated. It’s very stupid that you cannot log out to view the rules, so if you get perm banned and need to review the rules you might accidentally start breaking those rules.

Also, we should add a category where people can appeal forum bans instead of appealing on the CC discord (in case they somehow get banned from the discord and can’t appeal)
Thanks for reading now upvote my suggestion please

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
ok so last time I posted this was a few months ago and it had 28 agrees, sadly it died so i’m gonna repost it until it either gets marked with “planned” or “denied”.

There’s a thing that when you’re banned from the forums , you cannot view conversations. The thing is, the ban reason is in your conversations, therefore you should be able to see what you’re banned for. Right now in order to see it you have to either
I for one think that is dumb and so that people should be able to see what they are banned for so they know what they are doing wrong and either appeal if they believe they are not guilty or not if they knowingly made a mistake.
Also I think you should be able to view the rules when forum banned as well so that you have a clear understanding of what the staff believed you violated. It’s very stupid that you cannot log out to view the rules, so if you get perm banned and need to review the rules you might accidentally start breaking those rules.

Also, we should add a category where people can appeal forum bans instead of appealing on the CC discord (in case they somehow get banned from the discord and can’t appeal)
From what I see that this is very strange.
They really have a reason to do so.
or express more what you want to say.
It is not to offend or anything like that but try to express yourself to understand it?

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him

I agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!