Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTobi

Nov 26, 2020
Danmark
Make Assassinations Great Again

Assassinations have been a part of CubeCraft for a long time now and I still don't think that CubeCrafts staff team is willing to keep it alive.
While FFA gets new maps and a lot of new "easter eggs" and stuff like that, Assassinations is just the same. We get nearly no updates or anything just a little exciting.

9 months ago I got Network banned on CubeCraft because I contacted a player's dad and told him that his son was using a DDOS program on his computer to shut down people's wifi and gain their stuff in the game. I contacted the player's dad because I didn't want him to DDOS me anymore and CubeCraft management was never listening back then so I thought I had to take this on my own. I simply typed a message to the dad about his son doing illegal DDOS crime in the game. His dad even responded really nice and clearly that he would take a talk with his son. I thought I did a nice thing for the community back then. But the player which dad I spoke to reported me for "Leaking Personal Information" and I ended up getting a network ban for that. I've been banned for 8 months but not I'm finally back and I want Assassinations to be great again. I felt really bad back then because right after my ban I bypassed on a few accounts. Camezonda found me on every single account so I gave up bypassing. But every time Camezonda came into Assassinations to ban over and over again, I felt like "If he has time to come ban a player like me who tried to make Assassinations a safer place, he should maybe have spent his time banning all the b-hoppers right around, but no no, he bans me instead".

The application for Translator is closed but I'm thinking of trying to give it chance, because I'm Danish, and CubeCraft could use a Translator of every language. But after all this and after how careless CubeCraft is with Assassinations I don't think I'll give it a chance. I think I would feel embarrassed if I knew I helped CubeCraft on that point.

And of course, when I come back to Assassinations a new thing makes me unsafe. I have only been unbanned for 2 weeks but I still managed to get muted twice (FALSE). [Removed]

There's also a lot of things, that makes Assassinations less fun but CubeCraft isn't listening to the players when it comes to that, because they're busy making game modes that die after 2 weeks, just like Blockwars Bridges. I think CubeCraft is pretty lazy compared to the amount of staffs they have. I want to post a suggestion for Assassinations and I'm also going to right now, but as an OG Assassaintions player I feel like the staffs will see this suggestion and just be like "Assassinations is a dead game mode, we won't waste our time on that". And that's where I begin to think like Blockwars Bridges was clearly a waste of time since it's already dead, so why not begin to spend some of the time, working on Assassinations so we can get the good Assassinations community back.

There are 2 simple things that could make Assassinations such a great game mode, It wouldn't take a long amount of time to change.

I would like to remove the Invisibility potion and the poison. I know the poison has been a part of the game since day one, same with the invisibility potion, but the poison is quite more popular. And back then in the old days when people weren't that good at PVP, it was fun with poison in the game, but I think the fun begins to fade away. People are really good at PVP these days and I think for a price of 150 coins, poison is way to OP. One gap costs 125 and if you hit a poison perfectly, which isn't that hard, you can make your opponent waste up to 4-8 gaps. That's a lot of money you waste right there as an opponent. And also in that small amount of time, we talk 21 seconds. 21 seconds is enough to make your opponent lose 500 - 1000 coins, just by throwing a 150 coins poison. I think that's a big problem.

I would like to remove the Invisibility potion too, because every time you have a fight with anyone when you or the person you fight dies, then a guy with the invisibility potion, comes and picks up all the stuff, which is such a nasty and unfair way to gain your stuff. You used your skill and wasted some of your stuff in hope of earning something back, but your loot gets stolen by a player with invisibility. It feels so unfair.

Also, I think getting stuff in Assassinations is taking too long. This is a simple suggestion and I would understand if people disagreed on it, but I think that CubeCraft should make every single item in Assassinations cheaper. If all the shops got cheaper, there would be a lot more diamond fights. Longer and funnier fights would just make the community greater.

I feel like CubeCraft has been given up, I don't like that. I want something to happen.

When I say staffs, I mean the management. I'm not talking about the Mods and the Helpers.
Thank you for taking a look even though I'm pretty sure that no one is gonna do anything about this.
Have a nice day :)

- OhTobi / Tobias

Last edited by a moderator:

ImTheTeddy

Apr 15, 2020

Assassinations have been a part of CubeCraft for a long time now and I still don't think that CubeCrafts staff team is willing to keep it alive.
While FFA gets new maps and a lot of new "easter eggs" and stuff like that, Assassinations is just the same. We get nearly no updates or anything just a little exciting.

9 months ago I got Network banned on CubeCraft because I contacted a player's dad and told him that his son was using a DDOS program on his computer to shut down people's wifi and gain their stuff in the game. I contacted the player's dad because I didn't want him to DDOS me anymore and CubeCraft management was never listening back then so I thought I had to take this on my own. I simply typed a message to the dad about his son doing illegal DDOS crime in the game. His dad even responded really nice and clearly that he would take a talk with his son. I thought I did a nice thing for the community back then. But the player which dad I spoke to reported me for "Leaking Personal Information" and I ended up getting a network ban for that. I've been banned for 8 months but not I'm finally back and I want Assassinations to be great again. I felt really bad back then because right after my ban I bypassed on a few accounts. Camezonda found me on every single account so I gave up bypassing. But every time Camezonda came into Assassinations to ban over and over again, I felt like "If he has time to come ban a player like me who tried to make Assassinations a safer place, he should maybe have spent his time banning all the b-hoppers right around, but no no, he bans me instead".

The application for Translator is closed but I'm thinking of trying to give it chance, because I'm Danish, and CubeCraft could use a Translator of every language. But after all this and after how careless CubeCraft is with Assassinations I don't think I'll give it a chance. I think I would feel embarrassed if I knew I helped CubeCraft on that point.

And of course, when I come back to Assassinations a new thing makes me unsafe. I have only been unbanned for 2 weeks but I still managed to get muted twice (FALSE). The same guy reported me both of the times. It's a guy with the ingame name "Maaarijn". Every single day he's literally standing in the lobby waiting for people to say something mutable. I respect that he wants to make CubeCraft a better place, but he's just not doing it the right way. Now I've been falsely muted twice by his reports. In my opinion, he's not really there for making CubeCraft a better place. He's there to grind reports because that's how badly he wants Helper rank. He doesn't look at the context he just reports people without taking a view, and the mods are busy watching reports so they don't take their time wathcing every single detail in chat, which is understandable. I just think players like Maaarijn should be stopped or at least warned.

There's also a lot of things, that makes Assassinations less fun but CubeCraft isn't listening to the players when it comes to that, because they're busy making game modes that die after 2 weeks, just like Blockwars Bridges. I think CubeCraft is pretty lazy compared to the amount of staffs they have. I want to post a suggestion for Assassinations and I'm also going to right now, but as an OG Assassaintions player I feel like the staffs will see this suggestion and just be like "Assassinations is a dead game mode, we won't waste our time on that". And that's where I begin to think like Blockwars Bridges was clearly a waste of time since it's already dead, so why not begin to spend some of the time, working on Assassinations so we can get the good Assassinations community back.

There are 2 simple things that could make Assassinations such a great game mode, It wouldn't take a long amount of time to change.

I would like to remove the Invisibility potion and the poison. I know the poison has been a part of the game since day one, same with the invisibility potion, but the poison is quite more popular. And back then in the old days when people weren't that good at PVP, it was fun with poison in the game, but I think the fun begins to fade away. People are really good at PVP these days and I think for a price of 150 coins, poison is way to OP. One gap costs 125 and if you hit a poison perfectly, which isn't that hard, you can make your opponent waste up to 4-8 gaps. That's a lot of money you waste right there as an opponent. And also in that small amount of time, we talk 21 seconds. 21 seconds is enough to make your opponent lose 500 - 1000 coins, just by throwing a 150 coins poison. I think that's a big problem.

I would like to remove the Invisibility potion too, because every time you have a fight with anyone when you or the person you fight dies, then a guy with the invisibility potion, comes and picks up all the stuff, which is such a nasty and unfair way to gain your stuff. You used your skill and wasted some of your stuff in hope of earning something back, but your loot gets stolen by a player with invisibility. It feels so unfair.

Also, I think getting stuff in Assassinations is taking too long. This is a simple suggestion and I would understand if people disagreed on it, but I think that CubeCraft should make every single item in Assassinations cheaper. If all the shops got cheaper, there would be a lot more diamond fights. Longer and funnier fights would just make the community greater.

I feel like CubeCraft has been given up, I don't like that. I want something to happen.

When I say staffs, I mean the management. I'm not talking about the Mods and the Helpers.
Thank you for taking a look even though I'm pretty sure that no one is gonna do anything about this.

- OhTobi / Tobias
This guy is spitting facts.
I think making all the items cheaper is a great idea.
But in my opinion they should also remove some things, for example the spawn protection is way too OP. Most of the times when I kill a dia infront of the shop there is always a chain with spawn protection who picks up all the loot and because of the 5 seconds spawn protection I can't kill him..
I also think a new map would be nice, ffa has so many different maps. I know ffa has a bigger player base but they could atleast make one new map for assassination..
I really hope cube staff will check this thread

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dear Tobi,

I'm sorry if you got falsely muted by me. I've looked back at my reports and I only reported you once tho, you got warned for that. But still, it's not my intention to get people false punished. If this is really the case you can always make an appeal and the mods will understand you and unmute you if you speak the truth to them.
You say I'm not there to make Cubecraft a better place, I find this a bit strange to say. Rules are rules and you have to follow them, if you don't you may get punished. This goes for cheating as well as chat offences. Some may report hackers, others prefer reporting for chat offenses. This way everybody contributes to making Cubecraft a better place for everyone! The fact that the reports get accepted means that I was right about you breaking the rules. If you don't agree then you should contact a mod about it, not me.

For the rest I don't agree with most things you've said. Indeed an assasinations update would be great, I hope that will be worked on soon!

Djanteh2003

Nov 12, 2020
I totally agree with this guy! There has never been an update for assassinations. I heard a week ago that duping is back, and i think they should fix it asap. Ive been network banned for 2 years. Ive got unbanned 3 weeks ago and i didnt see any changhes. Whats makes it sad for me that they dont do any updates for assassinations.
I really want staff to make updates likes new maps, new items..

-Djanteh

Reactions: ImTheTeddy

Shqts

Dec 23, 2017
Rotterdam

And of course, when I come back to Assassinations a new thing makes me unsafe. I have only been unbanned for 2 weeks but I still managed to get muted twice (FALSE). The same guy reported me both of the times. It's a guy with the ingame name "Maaarijn". Every single day he's literally standing in the lobby waiting for people to say something mutable. I respect that he wants to make CubeCraft a better place, but he's just not doing it the right way. Now I've been falsely muted twice by his reports. In my opinion, he's not really there for making CubeCraft a better place. He's there to grind reports because that's how badly he wants Helper rank. He doesn't look at the context he just reports people without taking a view, and the mods are busy watching reports so they don't take their time wathcing every single detail in chat, which is understandable. I just think players like Maaarijn should be stopped or at least warned.

- OhTobi / Tobias
i agree to all of this, but 99% sure cubecraft will not update assasins. look at last time they updated duels and ffa but the only thing they added to assasination is a sidebar no one cares about.

Reactions: ImTheTeddy

Shqts

Dec 23, 2017
Rotterdam
Dear Tobi,

I'm sorry if you got falsely muted by me. I've looked back at my reports and I only reported you once tho, you got warned for that. But still, it's not my intention to get people false punished. If this is really the case you can always make an appeal and the mods will understand you and unmute you if you speak the truth to them.
You say I'm not there to make Cubecraft a better place, I find this a bit strange to say. Rules are rules and you have to follow them, if you don't you may get punished. This goes for cheating as well as chat offences. Some may report hackers, others prefer reporting for chat offenses. This way everybody contributes to making Cubecraft a better place for everyone! The fact that the reports get accepted means that I was right about you breaking the rules. If you don't agree then you should contact a mod about it, not me.

For the rest I don't agree with most things you've said. Indeed an assasinations update would be great, I hope that will be worked on soon!
you should just never join assi again

OhTobi

Nov 26, 2020
Danmark
Dear Tobi,

Dear Report Grinder.

I know rules are rules. But if you take your time looking at the chat and see it from another perspective before you instantly report something you think is mutable, people like me shouldn't waste their time appealing and waiting 18 hours before the appeal gets seen.

"Rules are rules". You have literally been standing in Assassinations without playing the game. You've just been standing in the lobby waiting for people to say something mutable. 10 hours each day the whole weekend. Maybe rules are rules. But a life is a life. So why don't you live your life instead of being an NPC in Minecraft?

I think even CubeCraft itself would suggest you do something more exciting. I think they have enough mods and helpers. And they don't need sweaty potatoes :)

- OhTobi / Tobias

OhTobi

Nov 26, 2020
Danmark
Dear Report Grinder.

I know rules are rules. But if you take your time looking at the chat and see it from another perspective before you instantly report something you think is mutable, people like me shouldn't waste their time appealing and waiting 18 hours before the appeal gets seen.

"Rules are rules". You have literally been standing in Assassinations without playing the game. You've just been standing in the lobby waiting for people to say something mutable. 10 hours each day the whole weekend. Maybe rules are rules. But a life is a life. So why don't you live your life instead of being an NPC in Minecraft?

I think even CubeCraft itself would suggest you do something more exciting. I think they have enough mods and helpers. And they don't need sweaty potatoes :)

- OhTobi / Tobias
Sometimes I srsly wonder if I should click on you or the Spawn NPC

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Again, if it's not actually muteable the report will never get accepted. You're the one breaking rules, not me.

If I like doing that I can do that right? I can decide for myself what I do with my weekend :P

I don't think so. As you can see there are a lot of players breaking the chat rules in Assassinations, so what I'm doing is pretty helpful for stopping them.

Sometimes I srsly wonder if I should click on you or the Spawn NPC
Ok to be honest this really made me laugh xD

If you just swear a little less in chat, we can all be friendly towards eachother right? Let's not waste our time arguing about this!

Enjoy the rest of your day! <3
~ Marijn

OhTobi

Nov 26, 2020
Danmark
Again, if it's not actually muteable the report will never get accepted. You're the one breaking rules, not me.

If I like doing that I can do that right? I can decide for myself what I do with my weekend :P

I don't think so. As you can see there are a lot of players breaking the chat rules in Assassinations, so what I'm doing is pretty helpful for stopping them.

If you just swear a little less in chat, we can all be friendly towards eachother right? Let's not waste our time arguing about this!

~ Marijn
Well, It seems like you're good at wasting time so why not do it in a fun argue, instead of standing still in Minecraft. You got me muted for saying "You suck Shen".... Like srsly.

I think everyone would agree that you're wasting your life grinding those reports. Even CubeCraft's staff team, trust me, I know it ;)

Reactions: Shqts

Shqts

Dec 23, 2017
Rotterdam

~ Marijn
But come on your friend Keeeenan reported me for saying "you probaly have a dick" i said it to a catfisher like comeon

OhTobi

Nov 26, 2020
Danmark

~ Marijn
Thank you for the screenshot btw :D
2020-11-30_15.10.41.png

Reactions: Shqts

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I think they should also remove the speed potions. Why? Because it's unfair since you are trying to survive and you find some guy with full diamond and speed potions so that their targets can't run away from them. This is especially bad if there are no shops nearby.
People are used to it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom