Should arcade games be permanent?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

OceanRebels

Aug 6, 2020
Games like slime survival and blockwars are played a lot, so why not make them permanent. We have to wait like 2 weeks to play them again. Even though the games are very fun.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
If we were able to play them all the time, I think they would get boring and most of the people who play them now would stop playing. They also don't attract enough players to become permanent, which is the reason why they became featured games in the first place.

OceanRebels

Aug 6, 2020
If we were able to play them all the time, I think they would get boring and most of the people who play them now would stop playing. They also don't attract enough players to become permanent, which is the reason why they became featured games in the first place.
But come on bro, blockwars for 15 days. Make it like 2 days just like slime survival.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I really love the arcade games. They are currently actually the only games I play on the network, if there's another featured game I just don't play.

However I don't think this is a good idea yet, even tho I'd love this. Simply for the reason that they don't attract enough players. A game like QuakeCraft for instance is almost unplayable at night (in Europe) because only roughly 4 players will join the game which just isn't fun. This is already the case now while it only appears once every 2 weeks.

So sorry but I voted no. Unfortunately the time just isn't there yet for this change to be made.

Edit: I saw you talking about Blockwars. Blockwars isn't an arcade game, but I think blockwars is the first game to have potential to be a permanent game. Games always fill up quickly and I feel like the community loves the game. I'd love to see Blockwars being a permanent game soon!

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Maybe we can get the old minigames lobby back. So u can play tnt run and all the other minigames whenever you want to

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I love Featured Games but they wouldn't be played as much. At the time when they were removed, I remember waiting 5 minutes for some games to start, even at a popular time. I would love to bring back mixed Arcade though since I would still be able to play all the Arcade Games, trophies could still be useful.

I think Blockwars being featured could be a bug, but I'm not sure. It could also be a hint towards something else. Who knows at this time.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Adding blockwars back permanently would definitely make many players happy and would result in a great success in general, since many players play it while it is being featured.
However, Survival is a debatable topic.
I personally like it as well as many others, but not all that many people play, which means that there isn't a significant interest for it.
I voted with no, as I think, that only Blockwars deserves to take a permanent game slot.
For now.

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Some games are debatable to be permanent, but if they bring back everything, it’ll just take unnecessary space on their host since not a lot of people care about the fun in arcade games and care about the competitive-ness in it (from my POV, don’t take my words for granted).

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I've suggested this before and my responses were pretty straight forward; this wouldn't work with the current player base. Unfortunately, CubeCraft's only option to make these games playable in the first place is a rotation system like this; or else games wouldn't fill and then resources would be wasted.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom