Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Practice is the key to getting hacksuated
I agree with you. I think rushing is the way to go. Go from island to island, break eggs, kill people and taking their resources. If you camp and die, you have wasted your time. I practicing my pvp to be better.

Reactions: Blocky

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes, but how is it possible to destroy more eggs? If you go too far away from your own egg, then your egg is broken! Or do you have that special skill for me? Let me now bro! :D

Yes, it definitely is possible to destroy a lot / all eggs in a game. There even is an achievement for destroying all eggs in a solo game.
The trick is to rush and not care about your own egg. Buy enough gear, food and blocks and go rush. After every island, stack up on items and go to the next island. If you don't die at all, your egg doesn't matter.
Going for good egg defense/diamonds isn't the best strategy if you want to rush a lot of eggs. When you are buying egg defense / collecting diamond, other people are rushing eggs. Then you can't get those eggs anymore.

(Or be lucky and a game starts with only 3 players. Then you'll most likely get all eggs :P )

Reactions: Fisktratt

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Something else i thought of, maybe give some extra points/exp to the person that has the most egg kills at the end of the game(does not have to be the winner/team

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Wrm doe je nog moeite om 'n post te schrijven, Cube gaat toch down. Geloof me 2022 red de server niet meer.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Wrm doe je nog moeite om 'n post te schrijven, Cube gaat toch down. Geloof me 2022 red de server niet meer.
2022 red mc denk ik ook niet echt, maar dat even terzijde, waarom niet? Dit is toch geen reden om geen post te plaatsen?
as Scream said. "It's not like they're breaking 20 eggs in a row"
Though you can break 4-5 eggs.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Yes please is a verumy cool idea, you know if your enemy is a noob camper or is a god/chucknorris and broke 6 eggs
++++++++1

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
2022 red mc denk ik ook niet echt, maar dat even terzijde, waarom niet? Dit is toch geen reden om geen post te plaatsen?

Though you can break 4-5 eggs.
Mc red dat sws, Met meer als 100miljoen mensen. Maarja.. xD

RqktByMax_

Novice Member
May 4, 2018
belgium
this is a very good idea. One problem is players gonna Spawn kill players for reaching the 100-500 kills.
its gonna be chaotic i think.
But good fact!
Origninal idea

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey, I have half implemented your suggested. We have made a counter in the tab list, but it is not for eggs broken, it's for kills. I'll still make this thread implemented though as this inspired the idea. Thanks! :D

Implemented
Locked.

Reactions: remio and Chitter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom