Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums,
I don't think a prefix would be necessary, especially at that amount of reports. However, I do agree that there should be some kind of reward for having around 100+ reports. I was thinking possibly +300 VIP Experience? With VIP Levels, players can get things such as Username Colours and more friend slots, etc. VIP levels would probably be better because you can keep getting more VIP Experience for ever 100 reports (until VIP Level 5 obviously. But that would be an absurd amount of reports). This would encourage players to keep making reports.
Anyways, thanks for your suggestion, but I don't think a prefix would be the way to go :).

Reactions: Anneum

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t think is should be implemented, neither of the suggestions. For the simple reason that I still think the amount of reports you’ve made should stay separate from the game, so absolutely no correlation with in-game rewards! The knowledge and feeling that a hackers had been banned from the server should be enough!

Mynameishan

Apr 19, 2020
I don’t think is should be implemented, neither of the suggestions. For the simple reason that I still think the amount of reports you’ve made should stay separate from the game, so absolutely no correlation with in-game rewards! The knowledge and feeling that a hackers had been banned from the server should be enough!
might be a bad idea

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Make a tag or rank for users that have reported and banned more than 40+ hackers they got banned you can disable or enable the rank or tag you can nick your username so hackers don't know you have this rank I think it would be cool to implement that.
A prefix might actually backfire, if you think about it. What if you join a game and there's a hacker in it, they might see you have the prefix and immediately know this is not a game to use their hacks. Obviously it's great to have players reported and banned for their actions, and yes maybe a reward could be cool if you achieve a ton of successful reports. But I think basically announcing to everyone that if they are hacking you most likely will be the one to get them banned, might backfire in making them just not use their hacks against you, but continue to use it against others.

I like the idea though!

Reactions: Mynameishan

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
I agree

Reactions: Mynameishan

Mittz3D

Oct 4, 2019
There are just too many hackers. In communities like flare and horion it is spreading like wildfire that there is no anticheat on cubecraft and you can hack without ban. No matter how many we report there are always more. They need to get an anticheat dev as soon as possible. My server has a dev that can make an anticheat in php very well and he sells it. I don’t know if cubecraft runs on a software that uses php

D

Deleted member 469419

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. When you make 40 reports? Then, everyone would get it and the default rank would disappear. Apart of that, why is necessary this prefix? I always have seen this like a opportunity of helping people/staff to make of cubecraft a better place, it doesn't necessary any prefix/rank/reward.

The main problem of this is what I previously said, the default rank would totally disappear, excepting 2/3 people who would turn it off.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DuckL wrote on Laura's profile.
wait wait what's mean Verified ._.
DuckL wrote on S4nne's profile.
Hello!!! sanne How much is your right level?
Chat gpt breaks down whenever I ask for facts.
It may be because it likes this fact. Well, the only thing I can do is to search facts.
1000089572.jpg
1000089573.jpg
1000089574.jpg
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #62-
The world's largest bowl of spaghetti was made in 2010 in California, weighing over 13,780 pounds.
Mintypie231 wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom