Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Intro
Hi. So I thought that it would be a cool idea to add a randomizer mode to all games except parkour and minerware because Parkour dosen't really have proper modifiers becausse its parkour not like a race and minerware doesn't have any modifiers.
What would this do?
What this would do, lets go for blockwars, What it would do is it would have features from both low gravity, speed boost, normal and Overpowered - New mode!!. Example: It would have jump boost 2, speed 2, sharp 1 sword, efficinty 2 pick and prot 2 leather boots and helmet. Now eggwars it has 3 different modes op, hardcore and normal so just and some features from all 3 of them, and you need level 40 to do this BUT you don't need any rank to vote for this and if you have the game it would be votable even if you are below level 40
Randomizer role.png

How would this effect cubecraft?
This would effect cubecraft as 1 of the only modifiers that would be votable without a rank. If you get to level 40 but don't feel ready you should be able to get/buy a booster which would cost £3.50 and get 50 vip xp would boost the requirments to vip level 2 and level 60.
Is this going to be a great thing?
If I'm honest no, it would just be a interesnting little twist to the game you play
Outro
Thanks for taking your time to read this
if you like it vote :agree:
if you do but don't like it vote :unsure:
if you don't like it vote :disagree: and if you mind put why
ty
~ dragon

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
I see where you're coming from and some specific modifier combinations could be a cool thing to have (for example getting an instant break wooden pickaxe in basic SkyWars), but I feel like it'll not be as popular as the other modifiers and overall an unnecessary addition as the current modifiers are already satisfactory.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom