Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Can you message me the ip so I can join? I’d love to try it out.
I think you're just joking, but will reply anyway.
step1.jpg

Step2.jpg

AyaanThe0ne

Aug 21, 2021
Hello everyone đź‘‹ and welcome to my first thread post. Recently there has been speculation that the RPG mode; Magic & Mayhem may be temporary (Not confirmed just speculation) and I know that myself and MANY others would love to keep this mode around. We have created a great community around it and you may know dnn or Allie, they made a server for Magic & Mayhem which now has 250 people and created a leaderboard consisting of highest levels, most spirits obtained, boss speedruns and even a bot that calculates things like cost for generic & elemental attribute upgrades as well as armour stats! I myself have been floating around trying to find fun games to play and when this gamemode came out I fell in love with it, racking up around 200 hours. I just wanted to make this suggestion to sway the staff team to keep it permanent (if there were intentions to make it temporary). I see tons of potential with this game mode especially with the little Easter eggs around the map like the lever room and mysterious portal in the darklands o.o

The only con that may come with keeping this permanent is that it takes a lot to develop new updates but if we can show the staff team how much we love this mode we may be able to make it possible.

Feel free to state your opinion :)

If you agree with keeping Magic & Mayhem around make sure to react with :agree: to get this seen!

Thank you for reading:heart:
They better make this permanent, this game brought me into Cubecraft

Reactions: PratyayPro5

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
m&m is a lag haven
also what makes you think they will make a storyline-based game permanent?
M&M Lag Is Now Fixed, It Doesn't Lag Anymore ( Except The First Few Seconds While Entering ). It's Not An Entirely Storyline Based Game, It's Kinda Has The Hypixel Skyblock & Dungeons Type Of Vibes, It Can Be A Great Game If They Can Manage To Update It Monthly Or Just Add Small Changes ( Minor Updates ) Or New Items Like Armour & Stuff.

• Agree
Reactions: wett_ham and Silco

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
M&M Lag Is Now Fixed, It Doesn't Lag Anymore ( Except The First Few Seconds While Entering ). It's Not An Entirely Storyline Based Game, It's Kinda Has The Hypixel Skyblock & Dungeons Type Of Vibes, It Can Be A Great Game If They Can Manage To Update It Monthly Or Just Add Small Changes ( Minor Updates ) Or New Items Like Armour & Stuff.
it only affects quintenia
it's always on 30fps like on FFA, and it's always frozen for 1 minute until it unfreezes for a fraction of a second and then freezes again

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
it only affects quintenia
it's always on 30fps like on FFA, and it's always frozen for 1 minute until it unfreezes for a fraction of a second and then freezes again
Nope, It Affects Every Realm For The First 10-15 Seconds, Then Everthing Goes Back To Normal. For Me It Isn't On 30 FPS & I Don't Know About Other People, It Freezes For The First 10-15 Seconds & Then It Doesn't & Works Normally Without Lag.

Top Bottom