Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Hey wannabes! In this week's Maestro's tip of the week I'll show you how to become a staff member in 6 easy steps. Because, who's better than a guy that never reached anything in this community to explain how to become staff?

Step 1: Translate the sentence "Could you please make me administrator, I hate hackers" with google translate to make it easy to read.

I recommend translating the sentence from english to spanish, from spanish to dutch, from dutch to german (always thinking about saradabaschi ;) ), from german to japanese, from japanese to swahili and from swahili back to english.

Finally we will get this sentence: "I can manage, hate hacker"

Step 2: Print the sentence.

Step 3: Deep fry the paper with that sentence on it.

Step 4: Take a picture of the fried paper.

Step 5: Spam every staff member's profile with that picture (I recommend uploading it to imgur)

Step 6: Enjoy your admin rank!

Official "Maestro's tip of the week" seal of aproval:
download (1).png

Now, if you need to delete your cookies remember to check my last tip of the week here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/m...ete-browser-cookies-in-6-simple-steps.128767/

A

Aventador

Zucht.
Deze troll thread mag volgens mij wel gelocked worden.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I recommend translating the sentence from english to spanish, from spanish to dutch, from dutch to german (always thinking about saradabaschi ;) ), from german to japanese, from japanese to swahili and from swahili back to english.
Je recommends de traduire cette phrase d'anglais à espanol. d'espanol à néerlandais, d'néer'andais à allemagne (toujours pensant de saradabaschi ;)), d'allemange à japonais, de japonais à swahili, et de sawhili à anglais.

Yo recomiendo la traducción de la frase de Inglés al español, del español al holandés, del Holandés al alemán (siempre pensando en saradabaschi;)), del alemán al japonés, del japonés al swahili swahili y de nuevo a Inglés.

Ik raad het vertalen van de zin in het Engels, het Spaans naar het Nederlands, van Nederlands naar Duits (altijd na te denken over saradabaschi;)), van Duits naar japanse, van Japans tot Swahili en naar swahili terug naar het Engels.

Ich empfehle das Übersetzen des Satzes aus dem Englischen ins Spanische, vom Spanischen ins Niederländische, vom Niederländischen ins Deutsche (immer an saradabaschi;)), vom Deutschen ins Japanische, vom Japanischen ins Swahili und vom Swahili zurück ins Englische.

日本からスワヒリ語にし、英語に戻るスワヒリから、日本へドイツ語から、);私は(いつもsaradabaschiについて考える)、オランダ語からドイツ語へ、オランダにスペインから、英語からスペイン語への文章を翻訳することをお勧めします。

Mimi kupendekeza kutafsiri hukumu kutoka Kiingereza na Kihispania, kutoka spanish kwa dutch, kutoka dutch kijerumani (daima kufikiria juu ya saradabaschi;)), kutoka kijerumani japanese, kutoka japanese ili swahili na kutoka swahili nyuma kwa Kiingereza.

我建议翻译句子从英语到西班牙语,从西班牙语到荷兰语,从荷兰语到德语(总是考虑saradabaschi;)),从德国到日本语,从日本语到斯瓦西里语和从斯瓦西里语回到英语。

A few bonus languages up there.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom