Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
1,408
2,728
283
25
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Step 1: Search the cookies
Step 2: Search channel 666 in your TV
Step 3: Get a bowl of cereals, throw it at the TV, you'll see a phone number on screen
Step 4: Call that number, and hire a cookie monster
Step 5: Feed the cookies to the cookie monster
Step 6: Return the cookie monster

This tutorial has been approved by a seal with a sign in its hands/fins. (That reminds my that I have to feed the seal. Meh, I'll just buy a new one.)
download (1).png
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom