Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these kits are reasonable and fair?

• Total voters

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently I have been discussing what kits we could make with the number one luckyblock bedrock solos player, @CedricFresh . We mainly worked on balancing out and improving the original kits we thought of one separate individual kits and the advantages and disadvantages of them so they are all really well thought out. Here is what we came up with:

Builder: 16 stone, Leather chestplate, Wooden pickaxe

Healer: 1 Regeneration wand , Instant healing 2

Chef: Golden axe, 3 haybales

Swordsman: Sharpness 1-golden sword, 2 steak

Icebreaker: Golden pickaxe-unbreaking 1-silk touch and Ice path wand

Arson/fireman: Flint and steel, Fire wand

Explosive/boom: 2 auto ignite TNT, Fireball

Farmer: 4 farmland/grass, Iron hoe (4 attack damage) Bucket of water

We would really appreciate you making suggestions and finding any flaws with some of the kits and suggesting new ones that I will add to the list of they seem reasonable and are balanced with the other kits.
The poll is set so you can select multiple options.
Note: if you say none then please justify why as that would help us improve

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well I usually choose the builder kit for almost all the on every game mode (solo/teams), however, I choose the Warrior kit on the Candy map that's because I sometimes may get a monster (the witch and blaze) so I can kill them directly with the sword, I almost don't get a good weapon fastly, and the other reason is that the map is close to each others, like the sub-mid is easy to your island so it's more preferable to mine at max 5 random blocks and you will reach the destination.

And Conea is nice.

Reactions: Conea64

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Personally I think that they are a bit underpowered. A single gold axe and 3 hay bales is nothing from my perspective.
And the swordsman in my opinion should have more than one steak. At the moment I would go with all of them apart from the the two I have mentioned

Cornmeal27

Nov 18, 2020
America
The chef and swordsman need more food. The chef should be given 2-3 bread and the swordsman needs at least 1 more steak. I think the healer needs to be nerfed. Maybe take away the golden apple??

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well I usually choose the builder kit for almost all the on every game mode (solo/teams), however, I choose the Warrior kit on the Candy map that's because I sometimes may get a monster (the witch and blaze) so I can kill them directly with the sword, I almost don't get a good weapon fastly, and the other reason is that the map is close to each others, like the sub-mid is easy to your island so it's more preferable to mine at max 5 random blocks and you will reach the destination.

And Conea is nice.
The intended replacement for warrior kit is swordsman as the sword does only slightly less damage than a stone, but i can understand why you would want it to be different.
Could you suggest to me a seperate replacement for warrior that would be balanced and fair?

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally I think that they are a bit underpowered. A single gold axe and 3 hay bales is nothing from my perspective.
And the swordsman in my opinion should have more than one steak. At the moment I would go with all of them apart from the the two I have mentioned
My thinking with the three hay bales is that they have 3 different purposes, food, blocks, and a falldamage negater. And as @RawrbinIsCool said you need roughly 5 blocks which could be easily obtained from the logs on your started island with the golden axe.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
The intended replacement for warrior kit is swordsman as the sword does only slightly less damage than a stone, but i can understand why you would want it to be different.
Could you suggest to me a seperate replacement for warrior that would be balanced and fair?
The builder kit, you can go to middle fastly, collect stuff, run from monsters as there's enough space and finally you can run from Bosses which are The Knight and Pig King

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The chef and swordsman need more food. The chef should be given 2-3 bread and the swordsman needs at least 1 more steak. I think the healer needs to be nerfed. Maybe take away the golden apple??
The chef is giving you 27 bread, that is arguably too much but i belive it to be reasonable.
Agree with the swordsman, will add now.
@Ben5124 already covered my point of view with the healer kit.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
My thinking with the three hay bales is that they have 3 different purposes, food, blocks, and a falldamage negater. And as @RawrbinIsCool said you need roughly 5 blocks which could be easily obtained from the logs on your started island with the golden axe.
The only problem I have with that, is that there are already hay bales and it’s not adding anything too new

Reactions: Cornmeal27

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Icebreaker: Golden pickaxe-unbreaking 1-silk touch and Ice path wand
This kit would make instant rushing possible without any effort on every single map which I don't really like, a guaranteed ice path wand is a no for me
Healer: 1 Regeneration wand , Instant healing 2 splash potion
I like this one BUT I'd prefer if the instant healing potion was drinkable, an instant health 2 splashable is really OP, especially on a gamemode where armour isn't as common as in Skywars for example
Swordsman: Sharpness 1-golden sword, 2 steak
I feel like you don't need to get food in a kit when you select 'Swordsman'. If you want food you can get the 'Chef' kit

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This kit would make instant rushing possible without any effort on every single map which I don't really like, a guaranteed ice path wand is a no for me
Do you think there could be a replacement for this?
I like this one BUT I'd prefer if the instant healing potion was drinkable, an instant health 2 splashable is really OP, especially on a gamemode where armour isn't as common as in Skywars for example
Will change this
I feel like you don't need to get food in a kit when you select 'Swordsman'. If you want food you can get the 'Chef' kit
The reason why I put the steak in there is because the sword is so bad, but I wanted to boost the marksman kit up a bit and make it so people actually choose it.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
-added 3 more kits (arson/fireman, explosive/boom and farmer)

I talked with @Ben5124 and he said they are reasonable but would like to see opinions on this, also could you write better names for the kits? Bc I have a lack of creativity when it comes to name writing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom