Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 4, 2023
The update has ruined Lucky Blocks. Items dissapearing after one use. The overpowered mode (that I bought rank just to play) has reduced wands to being ultra rare. This game should just be reversed to how it was before the 1.20 update. Im level 50 and I used to play for hours every day and now I can only play for 15 minutes before I get so mad that its lagging and not working correctly.

If there's one way to ruin a server this is it. It says its in open beta. Who asked for this?

Items that were removed and shouldn't have been are: The Slime Wand, Shield Wand, Fire Sword and more.

The probability has been thrown off soooooo hard. Theres so many useless blocks and the % of actual useful items and wands has been decreased by an insane amount. Please go back into the code and at least make the probability for wands higher in the overpowered mode at least!! I paid for a rank for a reason, if I wanted to play with the normal bad items, then I would play normal.

This used to be my favorite game and pastime with my friends and now we all can barely stand it. Theres not even a discord channel to discuss Lucky Blocks so its clear the team does not care on bit. On that note I already bought the rank but I do not recommend anyone else buy it as the different game modes are all the same.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom