Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello everyone, everyone knows lucky islands and many people play it but maybe there may be a kit called diamond and if you choose the kit you will then have a diamond sword, picaxe, shovel and a axe
2017-05-28_02.48.07.png
for 500 points if you have questions late Then they know

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Thanks for that suggestion. Maybe just a Diamond sword & Pickaxe? to make it less overpowered.
But this kit would be great!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That is way to OP. No thanks. Perhaps only 2 tools out of the 4. I would say the sword and an axe.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would change this suggestion up, it is a way to op. I would like to add only an axe and a pickaxe, that would make it better, Otherwise, good suggestion +1

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont think that it is a Good idea, because we have already a kit with a diamont pickaxe, you suggest your kit with dia sword And diamont pickaxe.
You campare your suggestion with the diamont block kit. If this kit comes in game, Why we would take the diamont pickaxe kit?

G

Gamerfull

I don't think if this is a good idea beacuse already have diamond kit

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
This is too op. If this was added, it would have to only have 2 out of the 4 tools, which you can make from the diamond block kit anyway. We already have the diamond block kit, so what's the point of having this?

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I think that too op if you have blocks the other is still working on craft and then you kill him so something is op

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There is no point for this kit in my opinion. You already have the diamond block kit, which has enough diamonds to make those four tools, and having one left over. The only thing you need to get is wood, and you can make the tools yourself. The diamond block kit gives you more leeway on what you want, if you want a sword and some armour, ect.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
I dont think that it is a Good idea, because we have already a kit with a diamont pickaxe, you suggest your kit with dia sword And diamont pickaxe.
You campare your suggestion with the diamont block kit. If this kit comes in game, Why we would take the diamont pickaxe kit?
You're right about it, but it can also be diamond armor

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
There is no point for this kit in my opinion. You already have the diamond block kit, which has enough diamonds to make those four tools, and having one left over. The only thing you need to get is wood, and you can make the tools yourself. The diamond block kit gives you more leeway on what you want, if you want a sword and some armour, ect.
You're right but diamond armor might be good

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello everyone, everyone knows lucky islands and many people play it but maybe there may be a kit called diamond and if you choose the kit you will then have a diamond sword, picaxe, shovel and a axeView attachment 133193 for 500 points if you have questions late Then they know
Cool idea i agreen! +1
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom