Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Thread banner compressed.jpg
HELLO HUMANS!

You're in luck! We've got a new Lucky Islands update, that we've just released on the network!

abilities.jpg

We've added abilities to Lucky Islands! WOOOO! :)

Initially there are 3 new abilities that you can now unlock from the Lucky Islands store:
Autosmelt: Mining ores will now have a chance that it will drop the smelted ingot, rather than the ore block.
Feather weight: Reduce the chance that you take the full damage from falling.
Reduced wand cooldown: Has a chance of reducing the cooldown of a wand by 5 seconds.

upload_2019-7-2_16-28-35.png

The 3 new abilities that we've added to Lucky Islands

new ACHIEVEMENTS.jpg

We've added 46 new achievements to Lucky Islands! Each kit now has an achievement that will reward you when you win with it. We've also added the usual "Get x amount of kills", to keep encouraging you to continue being those savage players that we know you truly are... ;)

Screenshot 2019-07-02 at 16.28.32.png

The new kits achievements menu for Lucky Islands

NEW MAPS.jpg

Unfortunately, these maps won't stop you getting lost, however, they're super fun to play on! Lets have a look:

Battle Zone (Teams of 10)
battlefield.jpg

The name of this map seems familiar...

Obelisk - Solo
Obelisk.jpg

This map looks a bit dusty.

points.jpg

To celebrate this Lucky Islands update, we've activated a global Double Points multiplier for Lucky Islands. This multiplier will be active for the whole week! So what are you waiting for? Get playing!

Other stuff:
- Potions lucky block will now drop a "Instant Health" potion, rather than a "Uncraftable Splash Potion".
- Fixed the Detainment achievement not working on team mode.
- Fixed sometimes not getting a kill if a player disconnects before you kill them.

We hope you've enjoy this update! Please let us know what you think of this. :cool:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Epic update! The Dust map from Solo Lucky Islands looks pretty good on the screenshot! Can’t wait to test it out ^-^

Hypeee c:

Can’t wait for any lucky block drop updates!

- Potions lucky block will now drop a "Instant Health" potion, rather than a "Uncraftable Splash Potion".
Ayyy finally c:

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
The Battle Zone map sucks. The trenches are from Wold War I, the tanks from Wold War II, and the Jet fighters are from like now. Also, from Lucky Islands I expect something like in the sky, I know there's a void but it's like Survival Games which I don't like. But this's my opinion.

Reactions: Shallidor and Eli

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
The Battle Zone map sucks. The trenches are from Wold War I, the tanks from Wold War II, and the Jet fighters are from like now. Also, from Lucky Islands I expect something like in the sky, I know there's a void but it's like Survival Games which I don't like. But this's my opinion.
Have u ever seen something in Minecraft that did make sense? It's not that I have a floating tree in my backyard irl ._.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
And also, there is barely food in both maps (new solo & new team map). In the solo map there's litterally no food. In the team map there are a few hay bales I believe. So it would be nice to add some hay bales or something I guess.

Dec 29, 2018
The update is awesome, the team mode map looks interesting, but as for the solo map the lack of food/hay bales makes it hard for the player to survive more fights.

Reactions: TheJeroen
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom