Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will you do something about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DuhItzSkeleton

Jul 20, 2016
This glitch happened to me 2 years ago but i was not able to record it until today (11/20/16 12:00PM) And i have video proof of this glitch. And in the video, i remember the sponges location, sort of, and knew that the lucky blocks were lucky blocks due to they way you placed them. Here is the video

DuhItzSkeleton

Jul 20, 2016
I mute the sound because my audios were glitched at the moment. However this is for staff only os please don't vote yes and vote cant do anything if you are not staff.

This glitch happened in the lucky island texture pack so everything else is okay.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I cant do anything about it.
Try and inform a staff team member about this if you can, personnaly, i have never seen this glitch

D

Deleted member 112709

This happens when you have a bad graphics card. Correct me if I'm wrong.

DuhItzSkeleton

Jul 20, 2016
I this has nothing to do with bad graphics because this glitch effected everything of mine but mobs, players, 1.9 - 1.11 items, heads, signs, and potions

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Try and inform a staff team member about this if you can, personnaly, i have never seen this glitch

D

Deleted member 112709

facepalm.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gonna eat sushi later and are so much looking forward to it!:D What are your favourite kind of food?:D
UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom