🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

Lucky Islands suggestions!

Hi there!
Welcome back to another episode of 'San comes up with the next Lucky Islands update'!
There are a lot of pictures and videos because lets be honest, pictures and videos explain everything way better than words.
The thread has been divided into 5 sections:
  • Lucky block drops
  • Kits
  • Crazy events
  • Achievements
  • General changes
I did not add a poll because it would be way too big so I invite you to comment on any suggestion.
Good luck with reading!

Also, @Vindicator_Vince, I mentioned you in the 'Axes' section under 'General changes' because I know you use axes a lot (and I can imagine you don't want to look through an entire thread with spoilers to find where exactly you got mentioned).

Lucky block drops

These are the things that spawn from a lucky block when you open it.
There is a [B] in the title of the drop if it can spawn on blessed mode.

New lucky block drops

Name: [B] Naturize world
Explanation: Like the "part of the world got corrupted" but instead of everything changing into nether, the world slowly starts changing into nature. All lucky blocks that are in the naturized area will be lucky (just like all lucky blocks in the corrupted area become unlucky).
Flowers, grass, and trees can spawn while everything gets converted to grassland.
There is a fancy sound and a message in chat when you get this drop.
Preview:

Name: World disassembly
Explanation: The world slowly starts disassembling, blocks slowly get removed starting from where the lucky block was originally opened. All blocks except for lucky blocks get destroyed. There is a scary sound and a message in chat when you get this drop.
Blocks will keep on disassembling until 1 minute after the player got the lucky block drop, otherwise, the entire world could disappear.
Preview: in the video, an ability that gives you a lucky block accidentally activated

Name: [B] Random enchanter
Explanation: A random piece of your armour gets enchanted with a random enchantment, from aqua affinity to mending to fire protection.
If you already had the enchantment, the enchantments stack up (if you already had blast protection 1, you'd now have blast protection 2). This also counts for enchantments that only go up to level 1 (like mending). If you were not wearing armour, you get a leather cap with a random enchantment.
This drop comes with a text message in chat and a nice "pling" sound effect.
Preview:

Name: [B] Levitation arrows
Explanation: A drop of 4-8 tipped arrows which have levitation 1 (0:10). This drop does not come with a bow. An alternative to this drop is to let it spawn together with the bow that gives you a bow and 2x6 tipped arrows (glowing & slowness).
Preview:
Levitation arrows (Levitation I (0:10))

Name: Creeper pet
Explanation: A creeper that follows you around and when it sees an enemy, it will run towards the enemy and blow itself up. The explosion won't damage you or your team but will damage enemies.
Preview:
mSdn5xq.png

Name: [B] Balloon
Explanation: A random balloon spawns and slowly floats up to the sky. If the balloon gets shot, hit or after a random amount of time, it will pop open and drops what it looks like.
As an example, the chicken balloon will release a chicken where it popped. A diamond balloon will release a diamond and so on.
The different balloon ideas I came up with are: diamond balloon, iron balloon, gold balloon, chicken balloon, zombie balloon & skeleton balloon.
Preview:
KQHkx6s.png

Name: [B] Water runner
Explanation: Drops a water bucket (or a water source block) and leather depth strider 3 boots. These boots allow you to walk through water very quickly but to balance the boots, they are only made of leather. They could also only be depth strider 2 or only have half of the durability which would be 32 hits.
Preview:

Name: Find block
Explanation: A message in chat saying "You have one minute to find block X." You'll have to stand on this block within one minute.
If you succeed, you get a golden apple as a reward, if you do not succeed, you get a message in chat saying "Better luck next time!"
Preview:

Name: [B] Sheep party
Explanation: Three randomly coloured sheep riding each other. Shears also drop where they spawn. A simple but useful drop for blocks and food (and a tool of course).
Preview:

Name: Bad luck
Explanation: The bad luck effect for 30 seconds. If you open a lucky block with the bad luck effect enabled, you will get a 'bad' lucky block drop. A bad lucky block drop is considered to be any drop that does not spawn in blessed mode.
The effects stack meaning that if you get two in a row, you'll have bad luck for about a minute.
Preview:

Name: Armour swap
Explanation: You'll swap a random amount of your armour (even if you're not wearing any) with a random person in the game, this can be your teammate as well. You'll get their armour equipped and they get your armour equipped. So there is a chance to only swap boots but there is also a chance to fully swap all armour!
Both players will get a message in chat saying that their armour got swapped with another player.
Preview:

Name: [B] Super pickaxe
Explanation: A diamond pickaxe with 1 durability left and is enchanted with unbreaking 10. The pickaxe will mine in a 3x3x3 area from where you originally mined the block. The unbreaking 10 makes it so you don't know when the pickaxe will break. There is a 9% chance that the pickaxe will break.
Preview:

Changes to existing lucky block drops

Name: Automatic bow
Explanation: This bow does a LOT of damage. This might even be too much to fight sometimes. I forget to block with my shield so many (if I even have a shield) with this bow when someone uses it against me. Escaping against it when you're caught in the combo is near impossible because the arrows shoot so fast.
Change: I have a couple of changes in mind for this bow.
  • Make it so the bow can only shoot 10 arrows at a time.
  • Make the arrows shoot slower.
  • Make the arrows less damaging.

Name: All mob drops (any drop that involves the spawning of a mob like the zombie cage, the drop with the pig, cow and chicken, etc.
Explanation: When you kill the mobs now, they usually don't drop anything apart from what they naturally drop.
Change: It would be cool if they can drop a "mob head" that gives you some kind of extra ability.
An example of this would be that if you kill a skeleton, it would have a 50% of dropping its own head. If you wear this head, you'll get +40% speed.
Preview:
wefY81T.png

Name: Donkey
Explanation: When you get the horse drop, there is a small chance that you can get a donkey. Donkeys are sort of bugged on Cubecraft where they appear to wear a chest but actually are not. If you ride a donkey without a chest, your inventory gets messed up.
Change: What if the donkey actually was wearing a chest with some cool stuff in? It has a low chance to spawn so you'd be extra lucky. The chest can contain items that you'll also be able to find inside of the chest that can normally spawn. It's a win-win situation.
Preview:

Name: Brewing stand
Explanation: This brewing stand gives you a bunch of cool potions, you can get poison II, speed II, strength, etc.
Change: Add a lingering potion of slowness to the brewing stand.
Preview:
WyOwTf0.png

Explanation: This brewing stand gives you a bunch of cool potions, you can get poison II, speed II, strength, etc.
Change: Add a drinkable jump boost 2 potion to the brewing stand.
Preview:
R5Otlca.png

Change: Add a blaze powder to the brewing stand so you can brew your own potions. This requires some time so I'd say it's balanced.
Preview:
yUCukfH.png

Name: Cooked meat
Explanation: A drop where either 5 cooked pork or 5 cooked beef spawns.
Change: Make it so it isn't always 5, it's Lucky Islands, you need to get lucky and get 5 cooked beef or unlucky and get 1 cooked pork. (This is a really common drop anyways, I get at least 10 cooked meat in every game.)
Preview:
pFbGQkr.png

Kits

Kits enhance the start of your game ever so slightly.
Here are some of my suggestions for new kits and some changes to existing kits.

New kits

Name: Gambler
Explanation: Lucky Islands is all about one thing: luck! So why don't we add that luck to the kit section. If you select this kit, you'll get random items from other 3 other random kits. In the previews, you can see some things you can get from this kit.
Previews: I didn't have a name for the kit yet when I came up with it so enjoy the name 'San's kit'
HNvbU6c.png

DcmeF2M.png

S87ub1b.png

Name: Random archer
Explanation: This kit gives you a random special bow (grappling hook bow, shotgun bow, automatic bow, frozen shot bow or explosive bow) along with 5 arrows.
Preview: there's a random bow in the first slot
JXf2uVM.png

Name: Redstoner
Explanation: Do you want to trick your opponents? Why not make a trap for them to walk in?
This kit comes with 10 redstone dust, a repeater, a sticky- and non-sticky piston, a lever and a wooden pressure plate.
Preview:
efPR2co.png

Name: Slime kit
Explanation: Sometimes you just feel like a slime, this kit is perfect for that feeling!
The kit comes with either a live slime (the slime is your pet as if you throw them with the slime wand) or just the slime wand itself, 10 slime blocks, 3 slime balls and a jump boost II (1:30) drinkable potion.
Preview:
PWxrxRl.png

Changes to existing kits

Name: Villager
Explanation: The villager kit right now comes with 2 villager spawn eggs and 16 emeralds. All decent trades come when you have around 32 emeralds and there is a big chance you spawn two villagers that won't be of any use to you.
Change: I have two suggestions to change this kit.
  1. Give the villager kit 3 villagers and 32 emeralds. Even this doesn't sound amazing yet.
  2. Give the villager kit a bunch of items that villagers trade (such as leather, coal, potatoes, string, wheat, etc.) along with 3 villagers and 32 emeralds.
Previews:
htznA9V.png

DehT6x4.png

Name: Barricade
Explanation: This kit used to come with 8 obsidian blocks along with a cage trap. The obsidian blocks got removed from the kit so now you'd only get a cage trap.
The icon of this kit is an obsidian block and the description is talking about a 'rock'.
Change: Change the icon of this kit to a cage trap icon (weighted pressure plate) and change the description a bit.
I'd also like this kit to have some iron bars (so it's hard to bridge with them but useful to trap your enemy a bit more) and a hot potato.
Preview:
How the kit looks now
2eg7d4T.png

My kit suggestion
W8ldOLi.png

Name: Lucky blocks
Explanation: This kit gives you two lucky blocks when you spawn in.
Change: Make those two lucky blocks extra lucky (so it only contains items that can be obtained in blessed mode, even if not selected in the voting), if you choose this kit and you get a knight and 'just a normal pig', you wouldn't be very happy.

Crazy events

If you vote the game to be crazy, you'll get events every few minutes.
Here are some of my suggestions for events.

Name: Lightning storm
Explanation: While this event lasts, random lightning strikes will hit on random places in the world. There'd first be a particle effect followed by a lightning strike after 5 seconds. This way the player at least has some chance to escape the lightning.
Preview:

Name: Pigman peril
Explanation: While this event lasts, random unaggressive zombie pigmen spawn around the world. If a player hits one of them, they'll start attacking that player. You better watch out that you don't accidentally shoot one of them.
Preview:
nHu1F2S.png

Achievements

Is winning the game not challenging enough? Here are some extra challenges for you.
I've got some new achievements that I want to share.

New achievements

Name: Cold kill
Explanation: You'd have to get thrown into the void by a Frosty to unlock this achievement.
Difficulty: Normal
Reward:
150 experience

Name: Puppy
Explanation: Tame two wolves with (cooked) meat to get a puppy. It's the cutest thing ever!
Difficulty: Easy
Reward:
100 experience
50 points

Name: Shiny
Explanation: Use an enchantment table to enchant an item.
Reward:
50 experience

Reward:
50 experience

Name: New fashion
Explanation: Wear full leather armour.
Reward:
120 experience
20 points

Name: Wait this is not a horse?
Explanation: Ride a donkey.
Reward:
20 points

Name: Horserider
Explanation: Kill a player while riding a horse.
Reward:
200 experience

Name: Sharing the luck
Explanation: Give a player on your team a lucky block.
Reward:
100 experience

Name: Spiderman
Explanation: Shoot someone when you're flying using the grappling hook bow.
Difficulty: Hard
Reward:
100 points
1 cubelet

Name: Sky sniper
Explanation: Shoot someone who is flying with an elytra.
Difficulty: Hard
Reward:
100 experience
1 cubelet

Changes to existing achievements

Name: Crazy cat person
Explanation: Get all 3 types of cats in team Lucky Islands.
Difficulty: Medium
Reward:
80 experience
Change: This is really hard to get on your own and the reward is not very... rewarding. It's a team Lucky Islands achievement so why not make it so that you need to get all 3 types of cat with your entire team.
If this achievement will be kept as it is, it's recommended to change the difficulty to hard.
Fun fact about this achievement: people said it was easier to get 10.000 wins rather than getting this achievement.
Preview:
FhRmuws.png

General changes

These involve things that didn't really belong in any other section so they got their own section.
Mostly improvements or quality of life changes.

Name: Wand crafting
Explanation: Being able to craft two wands of a random type into a new random wand.
Preview:
quJx8Kf.png

Name: Bow crafting
Explanation: Being able to craft two bows of a random type into a new random bow.
Preview:
GfSRkY3.png

Name: Make axes less OP.
Explanation: An axe does a LOT of damage. If you know how to use an axe in combination with a shield, you're almost invincible. I'm trying to learn this combination and it's very OP.
In my research around axes I did some calculations which I'll show you:
Strenght 1: 3hp * 1
Critical hit: 150% of damage (after strength has been applied)
Diamond axe: 9 hp (and only 1.0 attack speed, a diamond sword has 1.6 attack speed)

If you combine these factors, you get:
(3hp + 9hp) * 150% = 18hp
So you're almost able to one-shot a person without any armour. (If you instantly hit them again they will definitely die because of the strength.)

A second argument on this point is that on Skywars, axe damage has been reduced to 55% and on Skywars people wear decent armour. On Lucky Islands, people usually do not wear any armour at all.

With these two arguments combined, I want to suggest to reduce axe damage to 75%.
EDIT: 75% wouldn't do a lot of damage, my suggestion would be to reduce the axes damage by -1 attack damage (8 attack damage for all axes except wooden and gold axe).
@Vindicator_Vince I know that you like axes and might use them a lot, does this sound fair to you?
Preview:
xQvCVdH.png

Name: Make endermites have a 50% chance to drop an ender pearl when killed.
Explanation: Just something simple that would be cool when someone tries to escape and they leave an endermite behind. An endermite only has a 5% chance of spawning when someone throws an enderpearl. The person escaping with the enderpearl has some time to heal up because the chasing player has to kill the endermite first to be able to have a chance to get an enderpearl.
Preview:
Uywbr8Q.png

Name: Let players drop their experience orbs again when they died.
Explanation: This used to be a thing until this update in 2017. At the time it wasn't a big deal but it'd be really cool if players dropped their experience again so you can use it to enchant weapons, armour and tools.

Name: Being able to change the appearance of the lucky blocks.
Explanation: It would be cool if you can choose different lucky block textures. Examples of this are to have a different colour of lucky block option or to have an animated lucky blocks option.
Previews:
j312jWp.png

glint-gif.177388
rainbow-qm-gif.177390

Name: Being able to convert a witch back to a villager using an instant health potion.
Explanation: Witches can be annoying and if you accidentally hit one, you start hitting more and more and suddenly all of your villagers turned into witches. This addition would make it so you have a chance to convert those witches back to a villager. An instant health potion is part of another lucky block drop.
Preview:
jZidGnQ.png

Thanks a lot for reading these suggestions.
Don't forget to discuss the ones you don't like or want to see changed.
Fun fact: this thread is just over 3000 words long!

Last edited:

Jellei

May 28, 2017
Damn I can see that you put a lot of time in this thread. I read it all and I agree with the changes and your additions seem so fun. I'm definitely gonna play! (if this gets added)

• Love
Reactions: SanCookie

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I actually really like all of these ideas. About the axes, I'd say they shouldn't be able to be combined with strength potions because a strength potion + a stone - diamond axe might be able to kill a full iron player in two hits. OR strength potions could be combined with axes, but axes could do 75% or 80% of damage, but then a diamond axe would only do 6.75 damage or 7.2 damage, sooo I'm not too sure right now.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Hi I agree with most of the things you have suggested. I have listed down which I dont agree
Name: Find block
Explanation: A message in chat saying "You have one minute to find block X." You'll have to stand on this block within one minute.
If you succeed, you get a golden apple as a reward, if you do not succeed, a harming 1 potion drops on your head.
Preview:
I don't like this being added. What if you just got this lucky block and you need to stand on some ore block. Which is not the easiest one to get. Let's say you cant find it and are fighting a player instead the harming potion could kill you or determine the outcome of the battle which I dont like. Mayne you could remove the harming potion effect or even make it a minerware minigame with some changes.
Explanation: You'll swap all of your armour (even if you're not wearing any) with a random person in the game, this can be your teammate as well. You'll get their armour equipped and they get your armour equipped.
Both players will get a message in chat saying that their armour got swapped with another player.
Preview:
I really dont want to see this in lucky islands. You can basically camp the whole game get a sword and this lucky block (if you're lucky of course) and get all the armour of the stacked person who killed the entire lobby and turn the table's 180 degrees by getting his gear and win the game. Which you definitely did not deserve.

Name: [B] Super pickaxe
Explanation: A diamond pickaxe with 1 durability left and is enchanted with unbreaking 10. The pickaxe will mine in a 3x3x3 area from where you originally mined the block. The unbreaking 10 makes it so you don't know when the pickaxe will break. There is a 9% chance that the pickaxe will break.
Preview:
This might be a little broken if used on some starter island which some are quite small and have a thin layer. So spleefing could be a little broken. But I like the idea.

I just wanted to say I really like you suggestions and it's amazing how many creative idea's you have, keep it up!!

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really love this suggestion and would love to see it getting escalated and being discussed. I’ve a few questions/points which I disagree with:

Name: World disassembly
Explanation: The world slowly starts disassembling, blocks slowly get removed starting from where the lucky block was originally opened. All blocks except for lucky blocks get destroyed. There is a scary sound and a message in chat when you get this drop.
Preview: in the video, an ability that gives you a lucky block accidentally activated
Will all layers of the islands disassemble or will the last layer stay without being disassembled? Since I think this would be a pretty overpowerd lucky block if you open this on your own island and you do not have blocks to get away and get a safe place.
Name: [B] Balloon
Explanation: A random balloon spawns and slowly floats up to the sky. If the balloon gets shot or hit, it will pop open and drops what it looks like.
As an example, the chicken balloon will release a chicken where it popped. A diamond balloon will release a diamond and so on.
The different balloon ideas I came up with are: diamond balloon, iron balloon, gold balloon, chicken balloon, zombie balloon & skeleton balloon.
I really like the idea of the balloon, however I think the balloon should pop automatically after it has reached a certain amount of height. Because otherwise I think the balloon wouldn’t pop that many times, since I would not waste my arrows for a zombie or 1 iron.
Name: Good luck
Explanation: The good luck effect for 30 seconds. If you open a lucky block with the good luck effect enabled, you will get a 'good' lucky block drop. A good lucky block drop is considered to be any drop that spawns in blessed mode. This is the reason why you will not be able to get this drop in blessed mode.
If I’m correct this is already as an event in crazy mode. During this event every player has a higher chance of finding better loot. Because of this I disagree with making this also as a lucky block effect.
Explanation: You'll swap all of your armour (even if you're not wearing any) with a random person in the game, this can be your teammate as well. You'll get their armour equipped and they get your armour equipped.
I disagree with this, basically because of the reason Wauterrr said above. Aswel as the fact this will lead into making people feel angry or toxic, since this will make it unfair for stacked players.
Name: Lightning storm
Explanation: While this event lasts, random lightning strikes will hit on random places in the world. There'd first be a particle effect followed by a lightning strike after 5 seconds. This way the player at least has some chance to escape the lightning.
This event looks really similar to the ‘Meteor Shower’, since by both of them stuff comes out of the sky which damages you. However I do agree with adding this, but then that it couldn’t start if the Meteor Shower is on.
Name: Being able to change the appearance of the lucky blocks.
Explanation: It would be cool if you can choose different lucky block textures. Examples of this are to have a different colour of lucky block option or to have an animated lucky blocks option.
Maybe it would be fun to make this unlockable in cubelets. With this it’s more special to have a lucky block skin.

Reward:
50 experience
I agree with this one, just because of the ShinyName! ;)

• Love

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
The features are so detailed and honestly would be an amazing addition. I think the randomised kits is such a fantastic idea, especially for a luck based game. I really love the wand crafting concept, it will defiantly become a helpful tool within games. The changes to lucky blocks makes a lot of sense, since some are very overpowered or vice versa. As well as, the new potion bottles seems quite logical and adds more variety. New achievements are always welcome and the ones you have thought of would be a great addition.

Overall, I am amazed by the effort and creativity of this thread. I love it all!

• Love
D

Deleted member 469419

Omg, this is an amazing thread, and you've worked a lot on it! I'd like to see some of these things implemented!

I have to say that haven't read it fully, but I've understood your ideas and love them!

• Love

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Good suggestion, didn't read it all the way through, but if you're making suggestions like this, do you write them directly on the forums or first in a Word file or anything like that?

• Love

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry for late reply! I wanted to collect some feedback before answering it to see if multiple people agreed to some feedback.

i disagree
Oh okay sorry

I actually really like all of these ideas. About the axes, I'd say they shouldn't be able to be combined with strength potions because a strength potion + a stone - diamond axe might be able to kill a full iron player in two hits. OR strength potions could be combined with axes, but axes could do 75% or 80% of damage, but then a diamond axe would only do 6.75 damage or 7.2 damage, sooo I'm not too sure right now.
Hmmm, you're right about that, maybe if axes all do 8 attack damage? That way they'd be a bit less OP but still be better than a diamond sword.
I got strength today, at the start of my game, and went around on a killing spree because I was so OP with it, maybe it's the 3 minutes of strength instead of the axes (although axes are really good as well).

I don't like this being added. What if you just got this lucky block and you need to stand on some ore block. Which is not the easiest one to get. Let's say you cant find it and are fighting a player instead the harming potion could kill you or determine the outcome of the battle which I dont like. Mayne you could remove the harming potion effect or even make it a minerware minigame with some changes.
You're right, looking back at it now I don't like the whole idea either, it's more of a Minerware minigame.
I'm going to leave it in but with no 'punishment' at all so it can only reward you, that sounds fair, right?

I really dont want to see this in lucky islands. You can basically camp the whole game get a sword and this lucky block (if you're lucky of course) and get all the armour of the stacked person who killed the entire lobby and turn the table's 180 degrees by getting his gear and win the game. Which you definitely did not deserve.
I disagree with this, basically because of the reason Wauterrr said above. Aswel as the fact this will lead into making people feel angry or toxic, since this will make it unfair for stacked players.

I have mixed feelings about this. It is indeed true that it'd be terrible if you lose your god armour set because the last person of the game got lucky but on the other hand, if you got loads of kills and the last guy just mined diamonds the entire game and felt like enchanting his armour as well, you'd be happy to get it.
What about making it a random amount of pieces that get swapped? So you can swap 1, 2, 3 or 4 pieces of armour? That way you need to be extra lucky to get all of the armour.
This might be a little broken if used on some starter island which some are quite small and have a thin layer. So spleefing could be a little broken. But I like the idea.
That's true, well, it's a new tactic that can be added to lucky islands as well! In the end, that's how the game works, you don't just kill people with swords but with everything available! 😛

Will all layers of the islands disassemble or will the last layer stay without being disassembled? Since I think this would be a pretty overpowerd lucky block if you open this on your own island and you do not have blocks to get away and get a safe place.
All of the layers will disassemble. I'm going to make this more clear by adding 'blocks will keep on disappearing until 1 minute after the player got the lucky block drop'.
I can imagine some other lucky block drops that match this description. If you get a knight on your first lucky block, you're basically done for half of the time. That's why I'd be a non-blessed drop.

I really like the idea of the balloon, however I think the balloon should pop automatically after it has reached a certain amount of height. Because otherwise I think the balloon wouldn’t pop that many times, since I would not waste my arrows for a zombie or 1 iron.
Ooooh I like this idea! I'll change it. 😄

If I’m correct this is already as an event in crazy mode. During this event every player has a higher chance of finding better loot. Because of this I disagree with making this also as a lucky block effect.
Even worse (for me), it's already a lucky block drop in non-blessed haha. I quickly added it when writing up the 'bad luck' lucky block drop. Removed from thread!

This event looks really similar to the ‘Meteor Shower’, since by both of them stuff comes out of the sky which damages you. However I do agree with adding this, but then that it couldn’t start if the Meteor Shower is on.
What if it would start at the same time? It'd be more chaos which is the keyword for crazy mode! Maybe both should be less severe (half of the meteors and half of the lighting only spawns maybe?).

Maybe it would be fun to make this unlockable in cubelets. With this it’s more special to have a lucky block skin.
That'd be kind of hard since you could just go on the forums and share the resource pack with everyone (it gets saved on your computer after you've used it for the first time). I like the sound of it though, it would just be easily cheated.

this is how cubecraft should think about their game updates and not this
That was one of my favourite updates last year 🙁

Good suggestion, didn't read it all the way through, but if you're making suggestions like this, do you write them directly on the forums or first in a Word file or anything like that?
Definitely not directly haha, I just made a note on my phone one day and started adding ideas I had when doing daily stuff (sometimes even when following an online course or a lot of times when I almost fell asleep and suddenly thought about a great idea that should be added).
Then I send them over from my phone to my computer and put them all into notepad. I started making all of the visuals first and put a ✔ if I was done with that visual.
After all of that, I start writing up thread, a section at a time. I wrote this thread over two days (it was a couple hours of writing) and quickly scanned through thread again to check if I made any obvious mistakes and post it!

Here you can see the general idea of the notepad. The first ✔ means that I made a visual for it, the second one means that I wrote it down in thread.
1609881989901.png

Thanks, everyone for the feedback, it's great so far! 😄

Changelog

• Changed reduction of axes damage to -1 attack damage for each axe.
  • Removed the 'punishment' if you couldn't find the block on the 'Find block' lucky block drop.
  • Changed 'Swap armour' lucky block drop so you have a chance to swap 1, 2, 3 or 4 pieces of armour.
  • Added some extra clarification to the 'World disassembly' lucky block drop (it would stop after a minute of disassembling the world).
  • Changed 'Balloon' lucky block drop so it automatically pops after a random amount of time as well.
  • Removed the 'good luck' lucky block drop because it already is a thing.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Definitely not directly haha, I just made a note on my phone one day and started adding ideas I had when doing daily stuff (sometimes even when following an online course or a lot of times when I almost fell asleep and suddenly thought about a great idea that should be added).
Then I send them over from my phone to my computer and put them all into notepad. I started making all of the visuals first and put a ✔ if I was done with that visual.
After all of that, I start writing up thread, a section at a time. I wrote this thread over two days (it was a couple hours of writing) and quickly scanned through thread again to check if I made any obvious mistakes and post it!
So if you copy it to the forums you add the spoilers etc?

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Your work seems astonishing and I obviously loved what did you made, seems you are an amazingly innovative, I anticipate your suggestion will be implemented soon because most of the community loved it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom