Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him

The New Kit System

Lucky Islands & Survival Games

💌 Introduction

-What's the new kit system?

it's the new kit system which has been implemented in Skywars and Eggwars, it works by choosing a specific kit 1 time and it will always be automatically chosen when you join another game without an auto deselect until you press the Deselect Kit and choosing a different one.

-Why is that related to Lucky Islands and Survival Games?

The main problem is that this new feature came out on Skywars and Eggwars only. This isn't fair, Lucky Islands and Survival Games also is in a need of this new system to improve the fair play between minigames. So my point is to get this tiny feature to all minigames that has different kits.

🍀 Lucky Islands

Since I'm a Lucky Islands expert, I will talk about it here.

If you guys want suggestions about this game mode & some ideas about the Vote For Game mode thingy, this table might be helpful:

Lucky Islands Voting Suggestions
Votes
Kits
Normal
Blessed
Crazy
Builder16 stone blocks
1 leather chestplate
20 stone blocks
1 chainmail chestplate
30 stone blocks
1 chainmail chestplate
Chef
4 steaks
6 steaks10 steaks
Healer1 golden apple
3 drinkable healing potions
2 golden apples
4 drinkable healing potions
3 golden apples

Warrior
1 wooden sword1 wooden sword1 stone sword

-Why did you choose these ideas?​

It's because of these following reasons:

1. Builder: During Normal mode, everything stays as it is, there's no need to change anything it's totally fine. During Blessed mode, there's almost no bug difference except there's a chain chestplate to have a bit more durability while running from an opponent. Arriving to Crazy mode, 30 blocks to avoid an enemy (a monster & and an opponent), chainmail chestplate is as mentioned before.
  2. Chef: it's not so much important, as any player can craft bread from anywhere, but steak fills the hunger bar faster (4 bars), moving to Blessed, 6 steaks is because to gain some health after eating after getting damaged by a player. Finally Crazy mode, everyone will be damaged for example from Zombie Evasion and Spider's one, more steak to remain standing alive.
  3. Healer: it's important in all modes, just to remain alive, in Blessed mode, 2 golden apples to gain more health because players will kill faster and die slower, same for Crazy mode, because of evasions and insane features.
  4. Warrior: it's not so difficult to kill a player with a wooden sword, the void exists to push them down, during 2 Normal and Blessed modes, however, in a Crazy mode it is important to escape evasions and opponents.

🍗 Survival Games

I don't know anything about this game, I don't play it lol.

Thanks so much for reading, I hope it gets escalated and I hope it gets much more attention here.
~RawrbinIsCool/Blue Flame

Last edited:

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
I like adding armoury to LI and SG. However, i dont like this

🍀 Lucky Islands

Since I'm a Lucky Islands expert, I will talk about it here.

If you guys want suggestions about this game mode & some ideas about the Vote For Game mode thingy, this table might be helpful:

Lucky Islands Voting Suggestions
Votes
Kits
Normal
Blessed
Crazy
Builder16 stone blocks
1 leather chestplate
20 stone blocks
1 chainmail chestplate
30 stone blocks
1 chainmail chestplate
Chef
4 steaks
6 steaks10 steaks
Healer1 golden apple
3 drinkable healing potions
2 golden apple
3 golden apple

Warrior
1 wooden sword1 wooden sword1 stone sword
since the loot doesn't really get changed on blessed and crazy mode. Idk if the SG kits need changes since I never played SG on any other mode than normal before because nobody has a rank there. All in all, not a bad idea. ben pls add

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
It’s already in SG, but I would love too see this implemented in lucky blocks

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really like this idea, having a stone sword is a huge advantage over someone who doesn't have a stone sword (especially at the start, for people who rush other people at the start of a game). The amount of blocks for crazy in the builder kit (30) seems way too much for the same reason as well.
3 golden apples for a kit is absolutely insane, you get that amount in Skywars when OP is voted.

I don't think that the kits should change depending on which mode is selected mainly because the mode doesn't impact the gameplay as much as on skywars or eggwars for example.

A small thing that I would like to see: automatic kit selection, forgot to select my kit so many times already :v

Wait why Can't I do it??
If you specify the poll name, voting options and poll options, I'll add it for you
1612105679073.png

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really like this idea, having a stone sword is a huge advantage over someone who doesn't have a stone sword (especially at the start, for people who rush other people at the start of a game). The amount of blocks for crazy in the builder kit (30) seems way too much for the same reason as well.
3 golden apples for a kit is absolutely insane, you get that amount in Skywars when OP is voted.

I don't think that the kits should change depending on which mode is selected mainly because the mode doesn't impact the gameplay as much as on skywars or eggwars for example.

A small thing that I would like to see: automatic kit selection, forgot to select my kit so many times already :v

If you specify the poll name, voting options and poll options, I'll add it for you
View attachment 185283
Its called insane for some reason :p

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!