Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
This could have already been suggested (just lock it then)
Anyway, I think that the luckily islands kits are very unbalanced... The diamond kit is the most op kit, you can make a diamond sword and diamond leggings! While the most expensive (I think it's the 'wizard' kit, ill re-check it later) gives you only a random wand, which is most of the time very bad. Yes, i know it's about luck in this gamemode, but such a big dis- / advantage doesn't seem fair to me. Also the prices don't really make sense! The bomber kit is also very useless without redstone! Although I like the game very much - It's fun to combine pvp and luck - I do still think that the lucky islands kits need more balance!

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i dont really play Lucky Islands very much but i have noticed the prices and what the kits have in them hmm i think it should be looked at atleast

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
giphy.gif

Reactions: Komodо

J4sprr

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2017
It is right that ''Diamond'' the op'est kit is and that the kits are unbalanced. But the question is: How to fix this?

IGN: Anmazing

Level: 29+

Favorite minigame: SkyWars

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It is right that ''Diamond'' the op'est kit is and that the kits are unbalanced. But the question is: How to fix this?
If it's a rush map like butterfly (2-player rush), then you make your sword first and only that. Rush to the nearby island and kill. For the other kits, they need a buff.

Diamond is OP because of its versatility. It can become a sword+leggings combo, chestpiece only, sword+boots+pickaxe, or many others. Big drawback is that it takes time to craft and you leave yourself open for a few seconds while you're crafting.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I disagree. My mate and I used to each use the Scout kit, and would wipe the majority of competitors off the map easily. The ability to enter and exit combat quickly, and strafe your opponent, is a very big advantage. I do however agree that most gamemodes need to have some kit reconsideration, as it is usually one or two kits that dominate the rest.

HyperTigerYT

Oct 7, 2016
I disagree. My mate and I used to each use the Scout kit, and would wipe the majority of competitors off the map easily. The ability to enter and exit combat quickly, and strafe your opponent, is a very big advantage. I do however agree that most gamemodes need to have some kit reconsideration, as it is usually one or two kits that dominate the rest.
That's actually true! Scout is too good to be true for maps where islands are very close, especially in solo.

N

Nikboo

I'm going to unlock this because the suggestion is still valid. There's no point in @komododragon2002 creating a new thread with the same suggestion. The community should be heard and locking posts just goes completely against the concept.

As for the suggestion, I pretty much agree with what @Snap is stating:

Snap said:
I do however agree that most gamemodes need to have some kit reconsideration, as it is usually one or two kits that dominate the rest.

Most game kits are quite unbalanced. I think it would be great if kits on gamemodes became more fair for everyone. Kits should only give an abosolute tiny advantage in my opinion.

Reactions: Komodо

Barry Boos

Oct 30, 2016
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I dont quite understand why people think the diamond kit is the most overpowered. I still think golden apples kit is by far the most useful kit available.

Here is one of my video's to show you guys how powerful golden apples are. My PVP was at it's worst because of the tension. I worn dia helm and pants and iron chest and boots

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'm going to unlock this because the suggestion is still valid. There's no point in @komododragon2002 creating a new thread with the same suggestion. The community should be heard and locking posts just goes completely against the concept.
Who says it is a suggestion
Wink Wink
it is just in lucky islands and not sugge... *Sneezes* oh what nothing I said absolutely nothing
all jokes aside
I don't Find Any reason to change it (for people who want certain kits they can use them) if they want OP kits than BUY them if you get demolished every game because of it than okay so what? buy the kit why Not?

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Who says it is a suggestion
Wink Wink
it is just in lucky islands and not sugge... *Sneezes* oh what nothing I said absolutely nothing
all jokes aside
I don't Find Any reason to change it (for people who want certain kits they can use them) if they want OP kits than BUY them if you get demolished every game because of it than okay so what? buy the kit why Not?
But what about new people? It's already difficult to learn to play lucky islands plus they have the kit disadvantage, because you forget that getting money in the beginning isn't as easy as you might think!

Reactions: Nikboo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom