Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I really like the new gamemode but I think that the lucky blocks aren´t balanced because I´ve seen that the 80% of the players don´t have armor and if you have a good sword or a bow you can kill them really fast.
I also think that the maps are enormous for 16 or 10 players (especially Art...), I think you could make smaller maps (like skywars maps) and put 2 or 3 lucky blocks and a chest (with armor, food and blocks).

My favourite maps are trees and forest but art isn´t a good map...

If you think the same as me, like this post.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I agree with the armour part but not decrease in island size or amount of blocks as this would actually make it harder to get items, and if there is armour food and blocks then it pretty much is skywars.

ImABubbleHead

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2015
London, UK.
In my opinion the maps isnt an issue in terms of size as most of the maps are attention to detail, if you create smaller maps, this will mean smaller islands meaning innovation will lack.

As for adding chests with food etc.. into the gamemode, it will totally defeat its purpose of 'Lucky' island, also it will make it a lot like normal skywars.

The whole purpose of this gamemode is to try your luck and taking the risk, hence the name Lucky island. xD

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think the whole point of the gamemode is that the items you get are completely random. If you 'balance' the gamemode then you just have skywars with some weird magic wand gimmick and it isn't all that fun anymore.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I'd say that there should be more possibilities of different stuff, which will lower the possibility for the better gear/weapons.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom